DVD Cases

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by nospam, Sep 8, 2003.

  1. nospam

    nospam Guest

    Hello,
    Does anyone know where you can get dvd cases reasonable? The best price I
    can get them for is .28 each.
    nospam, Sep 8, 2003
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. nospam

    Pug Fugley2 Guest

    "nospam" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    > Does anyone know where you can get dvd cases reasonable? The best

    price I
    > can get them for is .28 each.


    Damn, how much cheaper do you expect?? You want them to pay YOU $.28 per
    case to take them off their hands??
    Pug Fugley2, Sep 8, 2003
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. nospam

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "nospam" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    > Does anyone know where you can get dvd cases reasonable? The best

    price I
    > can get them for is .28 each.


    The dumpster behind your local Blockbuster.
    Joshua Zyber, Sep 8, 2003
    #3
  4. nospam

    Biird Phd Guest

    On 08 Sep 2003 02:06:43 GMT, ospamwe (nospam) wrote:

    >Hello,
    > Does anyone know where you can get dvd cases reasonable? The best price I
    >can get them for is .28 each.



    If you can't afford a lousy .28, then you better sell your computer. This is the most ridiculous message I've
    ever seen!

    Prof. Speedbyrd :>
    Biird Phd, Sep 8, 2003
    #4
  5. nospam

    DarkMatter Guest

    On 7 Sep 2003 23:51:23 -0500, Biird Phd <> Gave us:

    >On 08 Sep 2003 02:06:43 GMT, ospamwe (nospam) wrote:
    >
    >>Hello,
    >> Does anyone know where you can get dvd cases reasonable? The best price I
    >>can get them for is .28 each.

    >
    >
    >If you can't afford a lousy .28, then you better sell your computer. This is the most ridiculous message I've
    >ever seen!
    >
    > Prof. Speedbyrd :>



    One must remember that one is likely talking to a "Rip-It Retard".
    Most folk that want it for home film archiving have brains enough to
    post their queries in the correct, EASILY DISCERNABLE groups!
    DarkMatter, Sep 8, 2003
    #5
  6. nospam

    Impmon Guest

    On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 03:17:19 GMT, "Pug Fugley2" <> typed:

    >Damn, how much cheaper do you expect?? You want them to pay YOU $.28 per
    >case to take them off their hands??


    How about free? If the local Sears store still have AOL CD in DVD
    cases, take them. Just peel away the stickers and throw out everything
    inside. I got close to 50 free cases this way before my local Sears ran
    out. At one time, the AOL CD were coming in clear silm cases like those
    for Futurama and now it's just CD on cardboard in shrinkwrap.
    --
    All viruses and spams are automatically removed by my ISP before
    reaching my inbox.
    Impmon, Sep 9, 2003
    #6
  7. i'm buying thin plastic ones from microtech at $0.19 apiece in quantity. the
    plastic is thin but strong-- value seems very good. make sure the disc is
    well seated in the jewel case, tape it shut, and tape this again to a
    regular sheet of typing/notebook paper and ship in a standard larg envelope.
    two 37c stamps will get it there, keeping your post and packing costs under
    a buck for cd, vcd, or dvd material. 2 discs may fit--- any more and you'll
    have to use a usps flat back. remember, ups ground gives $100 insurance and
    up to a pound at their lowest price point--:)
    enjoy---:)
    "nospam" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    > Does anyone know where you can get dvd cases reasonable? The best

    price I
    > can get them for is .28 each.
    douglas pratt, Sep 9, 2003
    #7
  8. nospam

    The Byrd Phd Guest

    Never realized there were so many poor people on here. Probably shouldn't have DVD's at all.


    On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 11:04:05 GMT, "douglas pratt" <> wrote:

    >i'm buying thin plastic ones from microtech at $0.19 apiece in quantity. the
    >plastic is thin but strong-- value seems very good. make sure the disc is
    >well seated in the jewel case, tape it shut, and tape this again to a
    >regular sheet of typing/notebook paper and ship in a standard larg envelope.
    >two 37c stamps will get it there, keeping your post and packing costs under
    >a buck for cd, vcd, or dvd material. 2 discs may fit--- any more and you'll
    >have to use a usps flat back. remember, ups ground gives $100 insurance and
    >up to a pound at their lowest price point--:)
    >enjoy---:)
    >"nospam" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >> Hello,
    >> Does anyone know where you can get dvd cases reasonable? The best

    >price I
    >> can get them for is .28 each.

    >



    Prof. Speedbyrd :>
    The Byrd Phd, Sep 9, 2003
    #8
  9. nospam

    FredBillie Guest

    << Date: Tue, Sep 9, 2003 6:04 AM
    Message-id: <Fsi7b.4053$>

    i'm buying thin plastic ones from microtech at $0.19 apiece in quantity. the
    plastic is thin but strong-- value seems very good. make sure the disc is
    well seated in the jewel case, tape it shut, and tape this again to a
    regular sheet of typing/notebook paper and ship in a standard larg envelope.
    two 37c stamps will get it there, keeping your post and packing costs under
    a buck for cd, vcd, or dvd material. 2 discs may fit--- any more and you'll
    have to use a usps flat back. remember, ups ground gives $100 insurance and
    up to a pound at their lowest price point--:)
    enjoy---:)
    "nospam" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    > Does anyone know where you can get dvd cases reasonable? The best

    price I
    > can get them for is .28 each.


    >><BR><BR>

    If the “Jewel†Cases you are talking about are the approximate 5X5 inch
    thin ones than Sams Club has a better deal with 100 for about $11. Colored
    cases and only 11 cents a piece.
    FredBillie, Sep 10, 2003
    #9
  10. nospam

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 00:57:44 GMT, Impmon <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 03:17:19 GMT, "Pug Fugley2" <> typed:
    >
    >>Damn, how much cheaper do you expect?? You want them to pay YOU $.28 per
    >>case to take them off their hands??

    >
    >How about free? If the local Sears store still have AOL CD in DVD
    >cases, take them. Just peel away the stickers and throw out everything
    >inside. I got close to 50 free cases this way before my local Sears ran
    >out. At one time, the AOL CD were coming in clear silm cases like those
    >for Futurama and now it's just CD on cardboard in shrinkwrap.


    How did you get those AOL stickers off. I tried everything and
    couldn't make any headway.

    --
    Still Howlin' at the Moon!

    Wild Coyote
    wd_coyote@(remove)whoppermail.com
    Wild Coyote, Sep 10, 2003
    #10
  11. nospam

    Impmon Guest

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:32:50 -0700, Wild Coyote
    <> typed:

    >How did you get those AOL stickers off. I tried everything and
    >couldn't make any headway.


    Sometimes they peel right off, sometimes you need solvents like Goo-Gone
    (orange stuff) to get them off.

    I still haven't found anything that gets rid of the sticky residue from
    Shrek DVD where the coupon used to be. :p Even tried Goof-Off
    (different stuff, can kill your sense of smell for days) and laquerer
    thinner (worse the Goof Off) and neither has worked.
    --
    All viruses and spams are automatically removed by my ISP before
    reaching my inbox.
    Impmon, Sep 11, 2003
    #11
  12. nospam

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 23:40:41 GMT, Impmon <> Gave us:

    >I still haven't found anything that gets rid of the sticky residue from
    >Shrek DVD where the coupon used to be. :p Even tried Goof-Off



    Try "ensolv". It is a bromine based solvent. Very clean, residual
    free electronics industry stuff. It will ignore that particular
    plastic, and attack the adhesive film quite nicely.

    It is like ten or more bucks a can or around $35 a gallon.
    It is the replacement (enviro friendly) for "tri-chlor".
    DarkMatter, Sep 11, 2003
    #12
  13. nospam

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:40:17 -0700, DarkMatter
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 23:40:41 GMT, Impmon <> Gave us:
    >
    >>I still haven't found anything that gets rid of the sticky residue from
    >>Shrek DVD where the coupon used to be. :p Even tried Goof-Off

    >
    >
    > Try "ensolv". It is a bromine based solvent. Very clean, residual
    >free electronics industry stuff. It will ignore that particular
    >plastic, and attack the adhesive film quite nicely.
    >
    > It is like ten or more bucks a can or around $35 a gallon.
    >It is the replacement (enviro friendly) for "tri-chlor".


    Thanks to both of you. I used to use Tri-Chlor at work back before
    they told us how bad it was. Thank God it was for a very short time
    and it was hooded. I just chucked mine. I buy replacements at Comp
    USA. It is easier.

    --
    Still Howlin' at the Moon!

    Wild Coyote
    wd_coyote@(remove)whoppermail.com
    Wild Coyote, Sep 11, 2003
    #13
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Scanz

    Alias Season 1 Broken DVD Cases

    Scanz, Sep 5, 2003, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    565
  2. Zontar
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    542
    Zontar
    Dec 23, 2003
  3. TheLeiterSideYGB

    Where to order DVD cases from?

    TheLeiterSideYGB, Jan 9, 2004, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    427
    Darrel Christenson
    Jan 10, 2004
  4. Dragon

    OT: Double DVD Cases

    Dragon, Apr 25, 2004, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    395
    Mike Kohary
    Apr 27, 2004
  5. Replies:
    5
    Views:
    618
Loading...

Share This Page