    Also, if anyone could recommend any other sites that would be great. Any
    info is appreciated. Thanks.

    -Doc

    docdude316, Dec 29, 2004

  2. docdude316

    docdude316 Guest

    docdude316 wrote:
    > Hi all, I just found this group, so I'm sorry if this question has been
    > asked before. I want to buy some slim double DVD cases. I've found two
    > sites that offer them, inetdvd.com and Sleeve City.
    >
    > Here are the links to what I want to buy
    > http://www.inetdvd.com/store/tmp_product_new2003.asp?id=4824
    > http://www.sleevetown.com/shopdemo/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=272
    >
    > My question is, are these both good places to buy these cases or not.
    > Also, if anyone could recommend any other sites that would be great. Any
    > info is appreciated. Thanks.
    >
    > -Doc

    Well I went ahead and ordered from Sleeve City. They're offering a 15%
    discount if you try out their new website. I'll let you know how
    everything turns out.

    -Doc

    docdude316, Dec 29, 2004

  3. docdude316

    Pug Fugley Guest

    I use inetdvd.com all the time..great site.

    Pug Fugley, Dec 29, 2004
  4. docdude316

    Shadowhawk Guest

    I buy from both all the time. INET always seems to run out of the 2 disc
    cases, but overall I've had nothing but good experiences.

    Later,
    Shaun!
    --------
    The Shire Crew Returns with Devastated Lives the new album
    Preview it at:
    http://www.soundclick.com/shirecrew

    delete Nospam from e-mail to reply!

    Shadowhawk, Dec 30, 2004