    more DVD cases, but was wondering if anyone knew of a website that has
    DVD Labels avaialbe to print? Thanks
    , Nov 21, 2005

  2. Biz Guest

    Sure you did....

    Biz, Nov 21, 2005

  3. Guest

    Actually I did. I am rearranging my DVD case and noticed two DVDs
    without cases - Interview with Vampire and Office Space to be exact.
    But thanks for the unhelpful comment.
    , Nov 21, 2005
  4. Nelly Guest

    wrote:
    > Actually I did. I am rearranging my DVD case and noticed two DVDs
    > without cases - Interview with Vampire and Office Space to be exact.
    > But thanks for the unhelpful comment.

    A good place for DVD covers to print is Cdcovers.cc

    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1535594/
    Nelly, Nov 21, 2005
  5. Nelly Guest

    Nelly wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Actually I did. I am rearranging my DVD case and noticed two DVDs
    >> without cases - Interview with Vampire and Office Space to be exact.
    >> But thanks for the unhelpful comment.
    >>

    > A good place for DVD covers to print is Cdcovers.cc
    >
    > http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1535594/

    SO sorry! That link was in cache. Here's the real place

    http://www.cdcovers.cc/dvd_a.php
    Nelly, Nov 21, 2005
  6. Charlie Hoffpauir, Nov 21, 2005
  7. Dragon Guest

    "Biz" <> wrote in message
    > Sure you did....
    > <> wrote in message
    >> I have a few DVDs that I have lost my DVD Cases and labels for. I have
    >> more DVD cases, but was wondering if anyone knew of a website that has
    >> DVD Labels avaialbe to print? Thanks

    what happened, let me see you put the dvd case down after taking the dvd out
    and it slipped under the carpet and through the floorboards into oblivion, i
    love these stories, only teasin try covers.cc
    Dragon, Nov 21, 2005
  8. Impmon Guest

    On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:25:11 -0600, Charlie Hoffpauir
    <> wrote:

    >>I have a few DVDs that I have lost my DVD Cases and labels for. I have
    >>more DVD cases, but was wondering if anyone knew of a website that has
    >>DVD Labels avaialbe to print? Thanks

    >Here's one: http://www.cdcovers.cc/

    Another thing when printing covers: if you're going to use plain
    papers you will need to find paper slightly longer than standard
    letter 8.5"x11 because most printer won't print the full length of the
    DVD covers. A4 or Legal size should work.
    Spam block in place, no emil reply is expected at all.
    Impmon, Nov 21, 2005
  9. Guest

    Thanks guys! Now I can finally print the labels to the movies that I
    ripped using mactheripper, compressed with DVD2ONEX, and burned to disc
    using Toast 6 and make my DVD collection look very nice on my
    shelf.....I mean...print the labels to Interview with a vampire and
    Office space :) - Thanks guys
    , Nov 21, 2005
  10. In article <>,
    Impmon <> wrote:
    >On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:25:11 -0600, Charlie Hoffpauir
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>>I have a few DVDs that I have lost my DVD Cases and labels for. I have
    >>>more DVD cases, but was wondering if anyone knew of a website that has
    >>>DVD Labels avaialbe to print? Thanks

    >>Here's one: http://www.cdcovers.cc/

    >Another thing when printing covers: if you're going to use plain
    >papers you will need to find paper slightly longer than standard
    >letter 8.5"x11 because most printer won't print the full length of the
    >DVD covers. A4 or Legal size should work.

    I use the landscape mode and have no problems. But I guess that's
    printer dependant. If you have a printer that will also print
    photos you can often print with the simmest of margins - or even
    bleed.

    I use a 'business gloss' paper which is $8.00/100 sheets.

    Pretty decent. www.loracpaper.com - but I buy it when the come to
    local computers shows as there is no shipping that way.

    Bill

    --
    Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com
    Bill Vermillion, Nov 21, 2005