  1. Can anyone recommend some software I can use for printing dvd case
    inserts so that they print out the right size? There are so many that
    just dont fit!

    jaymesgriffiths, Dec 14, 2005

  2. jaymesgriffiths

    tomScotland Guest

    jaymesgriffiths wrote:
    > Can anyone recommend some software I can use for printing dvd case
    > inserts so that they print out the right size? There are so many that
    > just dont fit!

    coverXP

    --

    tomScotland
    "here are the young men, the weight on their shoulders"

    tomScotland, Dec 14, 2005

  3. jaymesgriffiths

    easycd Guest

    easycd, Dec 14, 2005
  4. jaymesgriffiths

    easycd Guest

    easycd, Dec 14, 2005
  5. jaymesgriffiths

    Ven Hawkins Guest

    I make my own all the time. I use 8 1/2 x 11 premium glossy paper. I
    make the image 7.2 X 11. I print borderless. I trim the excess with
    one of those paper choppers. You may need to trim a little off the
    short ends to make it fit in your sleeve.

    Ven Hawkins, Dec 14, 2005
  6. If you use nero, drag cover out past the outline for dvd cover just till it
    hits the outside of the white border 2 millimetres or so after the black
    outline and its great, drag the pic to the black outline and it is smaller
    !!.

    howie feltersnatch, Dec 14, 2005
  7. jaymesgriffiths

    Apple68 Guest

    On 14 Dec 2005 03:04:52 -0800, "jaymesgriffiths"
    <> wrote:

    >Can anyone recommend some software I can use for printing dvd case
    >inserts so that they print out the right size? There are so many that
    >just dont fit!

    I use 'DVD and CD Cover Print'. I swear by it.

    http://www.northcardinal.com/index2.html

    It's made by North Cardinal Software, and is only $12.95
    I highly recommend it. I love it.
    There is a trial download if you care to try it out.
    Apple 68

    Apple68, Dec 14, 2005