    Can someone who owns one of these camcorders give me the answer?

    Thanks,

    Norm Strong

    Guest, Oct 10, 2007

  2. On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:20:38 -0700, <> wrote:

    >Just guessing, I would think that camcorders recording to minature DVDs
    >would be quite sensitive to shock once the buffer is empty. Would it not be
    >something like the shock resistance built in to portable CD players? It
    >works beautifully as long as the shock is intermittent and not continuous.
    >
    >Can someone who owns one of these camcorders give me the answer?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Norm Strong

    I have recently updated to a Canon DC 51. There are more than hints to tell you
    that when you initialise you start it and do not even touch the camera while it
    is working. The same goes for finalising and you are also expected to have it
    connected via the mains. The camera will not do those job while on the move and