    M Guest

    whats the scoop with -R and +R

    and how do you burn a DVD to another DVD

    M, Mar 11, 2008

  2. M

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 07:27:11 -0700 (PDT), M wrote:

    >whats the scoop with -R and +R

    A slow lazy day for you then?

    www.google.com or, past posts in 24HSHD
    http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/topics or
    www.webopedia.com and even http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

    For www.google.com links to DVD +r -r etc FAQs.

    A sort of quick search
    Results 1 - 10 of about 10,200 for
    dvd +r -r
    .. (0.29 seconds)

    or maybe

    Results 1 - 10 of about 134 for
    dvd +r -r difference
    .. (0.39 seconds)

    perhaps even

    Results 1 - 10 of about 3,770,000 for
    dvd media faq
    .. (0.20 seconds)

    Have to be careful of the last one, you get hits like

    digitalFAQ.com | Blank DVD Media Quality Guide
    VIDEO MEDIA GUIDES -> Blank media quality guide & FAQ >>>>> Blank DVD
    media quality guide Be sure to visit the main guide page located at www.
    www.digitalfaq.com/media/dvdmedia.htm - 118k - Cached - Similar pages

    another guess for a search would be

    Results 1 - 10 of about 7,890,000
    fordvd format faq
    .. (0.29 seconds)

    looks a bit useful,

    digitalFAQ.com | DVD Media Format Guide
    The DVD-R format was developed by Pioneer and first surfaced as the
    Pioneer S-101 DVD-R Authoring drive in 1997. The drive was specifically
    written as a ...
    www.digitalfaq.com/media/dvdformats.htm - 51k - Cached - Similar pages

    >and how do you burn a DVD to another DVD

    Use a DVD authoring tool that has a copy function?

    Me

    why?, Mar 11, 2008

  3. M

    Tony Guest

    I've noticed the DVD-R's burn track at once whereas the DVD+R's burn
    disc at once on stand alone DVD recorders.

    Tony, Mar 12, 2008