    include .vob, .ifo and .bup. I usually use Nero but I can't seem to
    figure this out. ANy help would be appreciated.

    thanks

    Lookout, Oct 16, 2006

  2. Lookout

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:58:38 -0500, Lookout Has Frothed:

    > I downloaded a vid but it's not in the format I'm used to. The files
    > include .vob, .ifo and .bup. I usually use Nero but I can't seem to figure
    > this out. ANy help would be appreciated.
    >
    > thanks

    Those are DVD movie files. Nero - DVD - Burn video DVD files.

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Oct 16, 2006

  3. Lookout

    Mr User Guest

    Lookout wrote:
    > I downloaded a vid but it's not in the format I'm used to. The files
    > include .vob, .ifo and .bup. I usually use Nero but I can't seem to
    > figure this out. ANy help would be appreciated.
    >
    > thanks

    You should be able to open the Vobs with VLC (Video LAN Client) which is
    freeware.

    Mr User, Oct 16, 2006
  4. Lookout

    Spuds Guest

    On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:58:38 -0500, Lookout <> wrote:

    >I downloaded a vid but it's not in the format I'm used to. The files
    >include .vob, .ifo and .bup. I usually use Nero but I can't seem to
    >figure this out. ANy help would be appreciated.
    >
    >thanks

    In Nero, select "DVD-Video". Dump all the files into the VIDEO_TS folder and
    burn away. Don't worry about the AUDIO_TS folder being empty.
    If you build a man a fire, he will be warm for a day.
    If you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life.

    Spuds, Oct 16, 2006