    dvd with nero and it is ok...but with dvd-x copy, I get an error
    saying ...dvd video playback graph building failed...error code
    8004027a.... help please..... thanks
    lurk, Jun 4, 2004

  2. lurk

    x@y Guest

    "lurk" <> wrote in message
    $...

    > I have dvd x-copy express...also have nero that came

    with the
    > burner....both programs are on the same drive....I can't

    burn with
    > the x-copy it looks like it burned but can't read

    it...I can burn
    > dvd with nero and it is ok...but with dvd-x copy, I get

    an error
    > saying ...dvd video playback graph building failed...error

    code
    > 8004027a.... help please..... thanks

    Hello "lurk"!!
    Try this Link, after log on, look on the left side of screen
    there is a menu, scroll down and You will find "DVD INFO & HELP"
    Click on any one You think it may help solving the problem.

    (http://www.idvd.ca/dvd-x-copy-platinum/index.htm)
    Good Luck. X@y.
    x@y, Jun 5, 2004