DVD burning speed vs quality

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by GraB, Sep 25, 2005.

  1. GraB

    shannon Guest

    Rob J wrote:
    > In article <>, says...
    >
    >>Rob J wrote:
    >>
    >>>In article <433dc899$>, says...

    >>>Whatever. I just found a better newsreader with a killfile that works.
    >>>Time to put all the Bling Blings and other people in it so that I don't
    >>>have to read through so many messages.
    >>>

    >>A group of your own.
    >>Thats nice for you. :)

    > huh?

    Well if you put all the Bling2 and other people in your kill file you
    will only see your own posts.

    shannon, Oct 1, 2005

  2. GraB

    GraB Guest

    On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 14:48:31 GMT, "Bioboffin"
    <> wrote:

    >Rob J wrote:
    >> In article <433dc899$>, says...

    >>> Thats a very Patrick Dunford like post.

    >> Whatever. I just found a better newsreader with a killfile that works.
    >> Time to put all the Bling Blings and other people in it so that I
    >> don't have to read through so many messages.

    >So what is it? (the newsreader, that is)

    Going by the headers, I would guess MicroPlanet Gravity 2.6

    GraB, Oct 2, 2005