    I make another folder.
    What other programs will let me do this, if at all possible?
    Remove NOSPAM to email me

    ZO3Z28, Jun 14, 2004

  2. ZO3Z28

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On 14 Jun 2004 22:40:56 GMT, OSPAM (ZO3Z28) wrote:

    >When I burn a DVD I would like to burn a text document and a picture
    >with it also. Mainly so I could look up info on the particular dvd or
    >print another cover if I wanted and not have to store it in another place.
    >Would this affect how it plays in the player?
    >I have Nero 6.0 but it will not let me drag text or jpg files to it even if
    >I make another folder.
    >What other programs will let me do this, if at all possible?

    You can have other folders on a video dvd without affecting the way it plays.

    -Barry
    ========

    Barry OGrady, Jun 15, 2004

  3. ZO3Z28

    ZO3Z28 Guest

    >On 14 Jun 2004 22:40:56 GMT, OSPAM (ZO3Z28) wrote:
    >
    >>When I burn a DVD I would like to burn a text document and a picture
    >>with it also. Mainly so I could look up info on the particular dvd or
    >>print another cover if I wanted and not have to store it in another place.
    >>Would this affect how it plays in the player?
    >>I have Nero 6.0 but it will not let me drag text or jpg files to it even if
    >>I make another folder.
    >>What other programs will let me do this, if at all possible?

    >You can have other folders on a video dvd without affecting the way it plays.

    ok thanks! What program could I use to
    burn. I have Nero 6.0 but it will not let me do it. I can make a new folder but
    it will not let me put text or jpg in that folder. Tells me " No compatible
    file found" when I drag it over.

    Remove NOSPAM to email me

    ZO3Z28, Jun 15, 2004