    david Guest

    I have just bought a dvd writer, when i try and make a data dvd with nero it
    freezes every time during writing and disc is wasted, any ideas?

    david, Sep 19, 2004

  2. david

    Ingeborg Guest

    "david" <> wrote in
    news:414d74a8$:

    > I have just bought a dvd writer, when i try and make a data dvd with
    > nero it freezes every time during writing and disc is wasted, any
    > ideas?

    Have you tried using an 'Image Recorder'? (Recorder->Choose recorder) to
    see if the burner is the problem?

    Ingeborg, Sep 19, 2004

  3. david

    Bulld0g Guest

    "david" <> wrote in message
    > I have just bought a dvd writer, when i try and make a data dvd with nero

    it
    > freezes every time during writing and disc is wasted, any ideas?

    Try other software to burn your discs. if the problem is the same,then try
    slowest speed when burning, and maybe different brand media.

    Bulld0g, Sep 19, 2004
  4. david

    Plato Guest

    david wrote:

    > I have just bought a dvd writer, when i try and make a data dvd with nero it
    > freezes every time during writing and disc is wasted, any ideas?

    My daughter had that problem. Turned out she was chatting via aol chat
    and downloading mp3s whilst trying to burn.

    Plato, Sep 20, 2004