  1. -- does anyone out there know what dvd burners are compatable with the x64
    systems ?
    renmo

    =?Utf-8?B?cmVubW8=?=, Jun 25, 2006

  2. We just had this conversation. Didn't you read the replies to your own
    post?

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 25, 2006

  3. thanks colin. I am new to this posting thing and didn't see my own post . my
    bad
    --
    renmo

    =?Utf-8?B?cmVubW8=?=, Jun 25, 2006
  4. Strongly recommended that you use a newsreader, rather than the web
    interface. Outlook Express is a pretty decent newsreader, IMHO, and it's
    free. If you're running Vista, then Windows Mail is OE under the hood.

    See the help for OE for how to add newsgroups you read.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 25, 2006
  5. Except that is not what he did. He didn't post the same thing twice. He
    forgot to look for his first post and read the replies before he posted
    again.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 26, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?cmVubW8=?=

    Tom Ferguson Guest

    OK. That being given, I don't think that changes the point about NNTP
    newsreaders being good tools to use when exploring/using news groups as
    opposed to a web interface. I know there are those that disagree;
    however, unless one explorers both, it is doubtful any preference could
    be called an informed one.

    All the best.

    Tom
    MSMVP
    Windows Shell/User

    : Except that is not what he did. He didn't post the same thing twice.
    He
    : forgot to look for his first post and read the replies before he posted
    : again.
    :
    : "Tom Ferguson" <> wrote in message
    : news:%23m%...
    : > What Charlie said. ;-)
    : >
    : > It's not hard to do.

    {Snip}

    Tom Ferguson, Jun 26, 2006
  7. I don't disagree about that at all.

    Tom Ferguson, Jun 26, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?cmVubW8=?=

    AMP Guest

    Stop whinning you old farts!

    AMP, Jun 26, 2006
  10. Youngster, when you get to my age, you're entitled to whine. :)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 26, 2006
  11. When I was a high school principal I suspended a kid for calling me an old
    fart. I detest age discrimination.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 26, 2006
  12. One too many words in that last sentance.

    Shocker of the day? Has to be Buffet's announcement.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 26, 2006