    Have a H P 805 N.Need to know
    what dvd disk ( + or - )to use to burn dvd's.
    Thanks
    Lombardi, Oct 25, 2006

  2. Lombardi

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:59:23 -0500, "Lombardi" <>
    wrote:

    >Have a H P 805 N.Need to know
    >what dvd disk ( + or - )to use to burn dvd's.
    > Thanks

    Ok, so I'm guessing 805N is the desktop..

    What DVD burner do you have in it?
    Evan Platt, Oct 25, 2006

  3. Lombardi

    dfrog Guest

    "Lombardi" <> wrote in message
    > Have a H P 805 N.Need to know
    > what dvd disk ( + or - )to use to burn dvd's.
    > Thanks

    Lombardi,

    if yours is a standard 805N then you don't have a DVD burner, but a DVDROM
    and a CD-RW drive :-(

    see:-
    a.. CD/DVD Drive: The a 805n features two optical drives: a DVD-ROM for
    watching movies and a CD-RW for burning music, video, and data to CD. The
    DVD drive has a 16x read speed, while the CD-RW features a fast 48x
    read/write speed and 32x rewrite speed.

    hope this helps

    dfrog
    dfrog, Oct 25, 2006
  4. Lombardi

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:59:23 -0500, Lombardi Has Frothed:

    > Have a H P 805 N.Need to know
    > what dvd disk ( + or - )to use to burn dvd's.
    > Thanks

    How do you know it has a DVD burner?

    COOSN-266-06-25794
    Meat Plow, Oct 25, 2006