    seems to sit forever when it's finalizing. Could it be something with
    the session not closing correctly? I'm running WinXP, 18gigs of free
    HD space, 1gig of RAM. PLEASE give me some help!!!!! TIA!!!!
    P$YCH0 78, Aug 5, 2004

  2. P$YCH0 78 wrote:
    > OK, here's the deal, my dvd burner all of a sudden quit burning dvd's,
    > it's a sony 8x, so i figured it was a dead burner, so i bought a new
    > one, another Sony, and i have the same problem, but when i put the dvd
    > that i try to burn in the drive, it seed it as a cd, and there is
    > obviously something burnt to the dvd. I'm using nero 6.3.x.x and it
    > seems to sit forever when it's finalizing. Could it be something with
    > the session not closing correctly? I'm running WinXP, 18gigs of free
    > HD space, 1gig of RAM. PLEASE give me some help!!!!! TIA!!!!

    Hello,

    Most burning programs have the option to choose if you want to burn DVD
    or CDR. Make sure you're choosing the DVD option. But that's probably
    not the case. I would also suggest to use a different burning software
    or reinstall NERO.

    --

    http://www.safercomputing.com <-- keep your computer safe and secure
    the easy way!
    Tom - safercomputing.com, Aug 5, 2004

  3. P$YCH0 78

    P$YCH0 78 Guest

    On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 12:32:24 -0400, "Tom - safercomputing.com"
    <> wrote:

    >P$YCH0 78 wrote:
    >> OK, here's the deal, my dvd burner all of a sudden quit burning dvd's,
    >> it's a sony 8x, so i figured it was a dead burner, so i bought a new
    >> one, another Sony, and i have the same problem, but when i put the dvd
    >> that i try to burn in the drive, it seed it as a cd, and there is
    >> obviously something burnt to the dvd. I'm using nero 6.3.x.x and it
    >> seems to sit forever when it's finalizing. Could it be something with
    >> the session not closing correctly? I'm running WinXP, 18gigs of free
    >> HD space, 1gig of RAM. PLEASE give me some help!!!!! TIA!!!!
    >>

    >Hello,
    >
    >Most burning programs have the option to choose if you want to burn DVD
    >or CDR. Make sure you're choosing the DVD option. But that's probably
    >not the case. I would also suggest to use a different burning software
    >or reinstall NERO.

    When using nero, i choose dvd, so i don't think thats it. any other
    ideas?
    P$YCH0 78, Aug 5, 2004