    not sucessful. Optimum laser power calibration failed. Driver error
    code = 02037303h. The disk is not sucessfully recorded."

    Anybody know aht this means? & what I should do?
    JAMES, Feb 27, 2005

  2. JAMES

    Aquila Deus Guest

    You top posting ****.

    --
    Ann Robinson told me
    "You /are/ the weakest chink"
    Aquila Deus, Feb 28, 2005

  3. JAMES

    donovan Guest

    are you on crack?????

    donovan, Feb 28, 2005
  4. Are you on LSD? You top-posting ****.

    --
    I stole that first,

    Ed Jablonowski (the plagiarist ****)
    Ed Jablonowski, Feb 28, 2005
  5. JAMES

    donovan Guest

    you better check your own clock freak mines correct!

    donovan, Mar 1, 2005
  6. JAMES

    Helena Guest

    donovan wrote:
    > you better check your own clock freak mines correct!

    You don't even know what top-posting is, do you. Find out, then stop doing
    it.

    After that, quit recommending people use DVD Shrink too.

    Helena, Mar 1, 2005
  7. JAMES

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    donovan spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself :

    > you better check your own clock freak mines correct!

    donavan was caught with a swift right top posting jab, that knocks him back
    on his heels. He reel's, and rocks all about, his eye's all goofy looking.
    He comes back swinging wildly, his arm's flailing about, looking like the
    hands on a clock.

    Go get-um donavan !

    > "Ed Jablonowski" <> wrote in message
    >> Are you on LSD? You top-posting ****.
    >>
    >> "donovan" <> wrote in message
    >>> are you on crack?????
    >>> "Aquila Deus" <> wrote in message

    >> --
    >> I stole that first,
    >>
    >> Ed Jablonowski (the plagiarist ****)

    --
    Mhzjunkie

    Programmer: alt.os.windows-xp
    1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
    GOTO 1
    END
    Mhzjunkie, Mar 1, 2005
  8. JAMES

    donovan Guest

    donovan, Mar 5, 2005
  9. JAMES

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    donovan spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself :

    > only one punk in here... and your right youll be laying in the jail
    > cell but on the nurses bed seeing stars . another tough guy behind a
    > keyboard!!!!!

    I'll meet you there in Quebec at lucernes pub, where your mum used to serve
    the local drunkards and turn out tricks. I'll splatter what little wits you
    have left about the floor, eh Donny ?

    --
    Mhzjunkie
    Mhzjunkie, Mar 6, 2005
  10. JAMES

    donovan Guest

    just like another computer geek to dream a little dream!
    but no thanks for the lucernes how bout the british!
    talk to ya after eh buddy!

    donovan, Mar 6, 2005
  11. Re: Should I Get Haemorrhoid Surgery?

    Hyman Litmann, Mar 6, 2005