DVD Box Sets For Sale (Tv Shows)

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Adam, Apr 30, 2005.

  1. Adam

    Adam Guest

    I have the following DVD boxsets for sale. All DVDs are official
    USA/Canada versions just like you would find at any store. I never
    sell bootlegs or Asian copies or anything illegal. Prices in $US
    (Does Not include Shipping).

    New:

    Star Trek DS9 - Season 3 - $65
    Star Trek: The Original Series - Season 3 - $65
    The Sopranos - Season 1 - $60
    The Sopranos - Season 4 - $60
    The Larry Sanders Show - Season 1 - $30
    Roswell -Season 1 - $45
    X-Files - the complete 8th Season - $55

    Previously Viewed:

    Great Shape!

    The Simpsons Season 3 - $30
    The Simpsons Season 4 - $30
    X-Files - The complete 6th Season - $45
    Buffy The Vampire Slayer -Season 6 - $36

    If you are interested, just drop me an email -

    Thanks for reading!
    Adam
    Adam, Apr 30, 2005

  2. Adam

    Rob Guest

    At those prices, good luck! Some stores are selling brand new retail lower
    than yours.

    Rob, Apr 30, 2005