  1. TSKO

    TSKO Guest

    Anyone know the best place to buy blank dvd's now? Price wise?

    TSKO, Apr 9, 2004

  2. TSKO

    Martin S. Guest

    The best place locally are the Sunday papers for Best Buy, Office Depot
    etc., etc. You should be able to pick up brand name blanks for less than a
    buck, I even got Verbatim blanks one time for 66 cents a piece.

    Martin S., Apr 9, 2004

  3. TSKO

    TSKO Guest

    I was just asking because I want to pick some up tomorrow....and no longer
    have my sunday adds...

    I shall check around

    ....but if anyone has any info....please post..

    TSKO, Apr 9, 2004
  4. TSKO wrote:

    > I was just asking because I want to pick some up tomorrow....and no longer
    > have my sunday adds...
    >
    > I shall check around
    >
    > ...but if anyone has any info....please post..

    If you go to http://www.bestbuy.com/ and click on the weekly ad link in
    the top left of the page you can enter your zip and see what's avaiable.
    The prices last through the week and you can even purchase it online
    and select store pick-up.

    Nicholas Andrade, Apr 9, 2004
  5. TSKO

    Azrunr66 Guest

    >Subject: Re: DVD Blanks ?
    >From: "TSKO"
    >Date: 4/8/2004 6:26 PM US Mountain Standard Time
    >
    >I was just asking because I want to pick some up tomorrow....and no longer
    >have my sunday adds...
    >
    >I shall check around
    >
    >...but if anyone has any info....please post..
    >

    >"Martin S." <> wrote in message
    >> The best place locally are the Sunday papers for Best Buy, Office Depot
    >> etc., etc. You should be able to pick up brand name blanks for less than a
    >> buck, I even got Verbatim blanks one time for 66 cents a piece.
    >>

    >> "TSKO" <> wrote in message
    >> > Anyone know the best place to buy blank dvd's now? Price wise?

    Office max has 50 dvd-r for $69.00 - $20.00 instant rebate-$20.00 mail in
    rebate = $29.00. I bought some,so far burned 2 discs and they work great.

    Azrunr66, Apr 9, 2004