    Is there another program that would do the trick?

    Regards Gery

    Tanks for any reply
    Gery, Jun 30, 2007

  2. "Gery" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > maybe you can give a hint how to backup this DVD.
    > DVD Shrink did come up with a "Cyclic redundancy check" error.
    > Is there another program that would do the trick?

    This CRC report warns you the duplicate is not identical
    with the source. It does not say why. The reason could
    be hardware (electronic) or software, in the copying app
    or on the disc (if copy-protected by software.)

    --
    Don Phillipson
    Carlsbad Springs
    Don Phillipson, Jun 30, 2007

  3. Gery

    redflag Guest

    Gery wrote:
    > Hi to all,
    > maybe you can give a hint how to backup this DVD.
    > DVD Shrink did come up with a "Cyclic redundancy check" error.
    > Is there another program that would do the trick?

    In my experience a CRC comes up whenever the disc is
    physically damaged.

    DVD Decrypter may give you a different result. Using this
    program, you can rip the DVD whole without compression and
    reauthor it (exclude menus and what-nots) and compress it
    using DVD Shrink.
    redflag, Jun 30, 2007
  4. Gery

    wilten Guest

    Try DVD fab decrypter
    wilten, Jun 30, 2007
  5. Gery

    Guest

    wilten wrote:

    > Try DVD fab decrypter

    I recommend RipIt4Me. It also has a setting to make the movie jump
    straight to the Main Menu instead of playing the Previews, etc.
    , Jun 30, 2007
  6. Gery

    Mikey Guest

    DVD FAB PLATINUM

    Great bit of kit, and a bargain too.

    Great Support from writers too,
    Mikey, Jun 30, 2007
  7. Gery

    AZ Nomad Guest

    On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 15:41:56 GMT, Mikey <> wrote:

    >DVD FAB PLATINUM

    >Great bit of kit, and a bargain too.

    >Great Support from writers too,

    If you're going to spam, at least try to sober enough to remember to
    post the website.
    AZ Nomad, Jun 30, 2007