DVD Authoring program that treats each movie on a DVD as a serperate movie ?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Son Of Sheep., Jul 10, 2005.

  1. DVD Authoring program that treats each movie on a DVD as a serperate
    movie ?

    Son Of Sheep., Jul 10, 2005

  2. Son Of Sheep.

    Alpha Guest

    Movie Factory 4. Each entry is a separate title that returns to the menu.
    This is a weak link, IMO often stated, of TDA.
    You can set MF4 so that it will not reencode.
    There is a trial (www.ulead.com)

    Alpha, Jul 10, 2005

  3. Thanks ill give it a try. I hope it has some templates. I would just
    modify the templates to my specifications :0

    Thanks.

    Son Of Sheep., Jul 10, 2005