    all-in-one (without a computer).

    --
    Tony
    Roy Tony, Oct 24, 2005

  2. Roy Tony

    Guest

    On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 02:16:28 +0000 (UTC), Roy Tony <>
    wrote:

    >New here,
    >
    >I noticed DVD recorders popping up at electronic stores (such as Future
    >Shop) lately. But none I've seen burn both DVDs and audio CDs.
    >
    >And I'd like to know what manufactures make DVD and Audio CD recorders
    >all-in-one (without a computer).

    Monday I bought a Sony DRU-810A from Best Buy (on sale for $49.95)
    which does both DVD and CDs.
    , Nov 3, 2005

  3. wrote:

    >>And I'd like to know what manufactures make DVD and Audio CD recorders
    >>all-in-one (without a computer).

    >Monday I bought a Sony DRU-810A from Best Buy (on sale for $49.95)
    >which does both DVD and CDs.

    That's a computer drive.
    Kimba W. Lion, Nov 4, 2005
  4. Roy Tony

    Guest

    Roy Tony wrote:
    > New here,
    >
    > I noticed DVD recorders popping up at electronic stores (such as Future
    > Shop) lately. But none I've seen burn both DVDs and audio CDs.
    >
    > And I'd like to know what manufactures make DVD and Audio CD recorders
    > all-in-one (without a computer).
    >
    > --
    > Tony

    I don't know of a DVD recorder but the Terapin can do audio cds in
    addition to vcds.
    , Nov 4, 2005