    players with same result...picture has shifted left,right third of
    picture missing...sound is fine...when I switch to pic in pic , dvd in
    small screen is complete...??? anyone ?
    bonne, Oct 10, 2006

  2. bonne

    Richard C. Guest

    "bonne" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi Guys , thanks for looking,... panasonic plasma,tried 2 different dvd
    > players with same result...picture has shifted left,right third of
    > picture missing...sound is fine...when I switch to pic in pic , dvd in
    > small screen is complete...??? anyone ?

    ==========================
    Are your player and TV set properly?
    Are your cables connected properly?
    Richard C., Oct 10, 2006

  3. bonne

    bonne Guest

    Thanks for your response. It just started doing it out of the blue, no
    connections or settings had been touched ??? I checked everything,but
    am checking again. ?????

    bonne, Oct 11, 2006
  4. bonne

    Justin Guest

    bonne wrote on [11 Oct 2006 04:25:31 -0700]:
    > Thanks for your response. It just started doing it out of the blue, no
    > connections or settings had been touched ??? I checked everything,but
    > am checking again. ?????

    Why are you asking us? We didn't change your settings.

    Try a factory reset and start again

    Justin, Oct 11, 2006