    Ari

    --
    remove the underscores to unmung the email address...
    spodosaurus, Jun 13, 2004

  2. There are duty free shops at the airport for buying alcohol and the such.
    Other than that you will be stuck paying the sales tax at any store. In the
    U.S. sales tax is state-level, so federal government will not reimburse you.

    Dave

    PS: The State of California needs your tax dollars and I thank you for your
    future financial support.

    Dave & Sara Emmert, Jun 14, 2004