Dutch travel photographer: quality photolinks wanted...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by thijs, Aug 10, 2005.

  1. thijs

    thijs Guest

    Hi there,

    Just had my new website going live: www.oostwestthijsbest.nl . Due to the
    'Google-factor' it's now important to get some quality links, but it seems
    most of the websites containing photo-links are basically junkyards. Just
    give them a link and you get one back, zero editing, just a load of crap.
    Not where I wanna be..

    That's why I'm looking for some websites linking to good quality
    photography, edited by people that take the time to check the content of the
    stuff they're recommending.

    Any suggestions (or links!) more then welcome!

    Cheers from Holland,

    Thijs
    thijs, Aug 10, 2005

  2. thijs

    Alfred Molon Guest

    Alfred Molon, Aug 10, 2005

  3. thijs

    Bill Hilton Guest

    > Thijs writes ...
    >
    >I'm looking for some websites linking to good quality photography,
    >edited by people that take the time to check the content of the
    >stuff they're recommending.
    >
    >Cheers from Holland

    Thijs, in my travels, especially to Alaska, I've become friends with
    several Dutch photographers. Some of them have images posted on this
    site designed primarily for Holland's nature photographers, hope it's
    what you had in mind. Some of the images are quite good (as are
    yours).

    http://www.nvnfoto.nl/

    Bill
    Bill Hilton, Aug 10, 2005
  4. thijs wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > Just had my new website going live: www.oostwestthijsbest.nl . Due to the
    > 'Google-factor' it's now important to get some quality links, but it seems
    > most of the websites containing photo-links are basically junkyards. Just
    > give them a link and you get one back, zero editing, just a load of crap.
    > Not where I wanna be..
    >
    > That's why I'm looking for some websites linking to good quality
    > photography, edited by people that take the time to check the content of the
    > stuff they're recommending.
    >
    > Any suggestions (or links!) more then welcome!

    Like your site, anyhow, and love the whimsical touches in some of the
    photos. Can't determine, tho, if the shot of the four kids in Cuba is
    purposely upside down or not. Either way, it works.

    And I love the ski lifts in Spain. Never seen that treatment, and like
    it a lot.

    --
    John McWilliams
    John McWilliams, Aug 12, 2005