    Netherlands, camera nikon 5000.
    Have fun
    www.silverwerk.nl

    ed, Nov 26, 2005

  2. ed

    lens crack Guest

    "ed" <> wrote in message
    news:dmaicp$ncb$1.ov.home.nl...
    > Hi ther have a look at my website ,birds eyes pictures from the
    > Netherlands, camera nikon 5000.
    > Have fun
    > www.silverwerk.nl

    great shots, very well done. I wish I could read Dutch to find out more
    about it.

    lens crack, Nov 26, 2005

  3. ed

    MB Guest

    I like what I see! I too wish I could learn about how it's done. I
    understand a bit of Dutch, but not enough to understand the details.

    MB, Nov 27, 2005
  4. ed

    PcB Guest

    <<I like what I see! I too wish I could learn about how it's done. I
    understand a bit of Dutch, but not enough to understand the details.

    If you are thinking about getting into KAP - Kite Aerial Photography - there
    are a number of sites with information on setting up the rigs, you could
    maybe start at

    http://arch.ced.berkeley.edu/kap/kaptoc.html

    or

    http://www.bults.net/kapnet/index.php

    Me, I'm still waiting for my Nikon 3700 to become "old enough" before I
    strap it to one of my kites. I like the camera so it could be a while <g>.

    --
    Paul ============}
    o o

    // Live fast, die old //
    Gallery at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pcbradley/NewGallery2.htm

    PcB, Nov 27, 2005
  5. ed

    Bob Guest

    "MB" <> wrote in message
    >I like what I see! I too wish I could learn about how it's done. I
    >understand a bit of Dutch, but not enough to understand the details.

    That would have to be one *huge* kite in order to lift my fat bitch ass up
    into the air. Also, where do you put the tripod, once you're up there?

    Bob

    Bob, Nov 27, 2005
  6. ed

    Bill Funk Guest

    On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 16:59:02 GMT, "Bob"
    <> wrote:

    >"MB" <> wrote in message
    >>I like what I see! I too wish I could learn about how it's done. I
    >>understand a bit of Dutch, but not enough to understand the details.
    >>

    >That would have to be one *huge* kite in order to lift my fat bitch ass up
    >into the air. Also, where do you put the tripod, once you're up there?
    >
    >Bob

    You need to turn it upside down, and rest it against the kite.
    Can't you figure *anything* out? :)

    --
    Bill Funk
    Replace "g" with "a"