    TIA

    carrying a cross."
    Sinclair Lewis

    Ockham's Razor, Feb 17, 2007

  2. On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:32:36 -0800, in rec.photo.digital Ockham's Razor
    <> wrote:

    >Where can i enquire about dust removal services from Nikon?

    Why? It's trivial to do it yourself. Otherwise talk to the either Nikon
    Tech site on the appropriate coast of USA. Or a local dealer who is a
    certified repair center.
    --
    Ed Ruf ()

    Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Feb 17, 2007

  3. Ockham's Razor

    Savageduck Guest

    Ockham's Razor wrote:
    > Where can i enquire about dust removal services from Nikon?
    >
    > TIA

    Hi,
    A little time and care with the right tools will allow you the pleasure
    of doing this yourself. It is so satisfying not to depend on others. I
    am including some URLs to some of the best information and tool
    providers. They have let me solve the dust problem for myself. Just go
    slowly and remember you are not cleaning the sensor, but the low pass
    filter protecting the sensor.

    http://www.cleaningdigitalcameras.com/
    http://www.photosol.com/
    http://www.kinetronics.com/
    http://www.2filter.com/prices/products/eclipse.html
    https://www.micro-tools.com/store/home.aspx
    http://www.visibledust.com/products.php

    I think you will find all the information you need in that bunch.

    Good luck,
    'duck

    Savageduck, Feb 17, 2007
  4. In article <>,
    Savageduck <> wrote:

    > Ockham's Razor wrote:
    > > Where can i enquire about dust removal services from Nikon?
    > >
    > > TIA
    > >

    > Hi,
    > A little time and care with the right tools will allow you the pleasure
    > of doing this yourself. It is so satisfying not to depend on others. I
    > am including some URLs to some of the best information and tool
    > providers. They have let me solve the dust problem for myself. Just go
    > slowly and remember you are not cleaning the sensor, but the low pass
    > filter protecting the sensor.
    >
    > http://www.cleaningdigitalcameras.com/
    > http://www.photosol.com/
    > http://www.kinetronics.com/
    > http://www.2filter.com/prices/products/eclipse.html
    > https://www.micro-tools.com/store/home.aspx
    > http://www.visibledust.com/products.php
    >
    > I think you will find all the information you need in that bunch.
    >
    > Good luck,
    > 'duck

    Many thanks for taking the time to answer so completely.

    carrying a cross."
    Sinclair Lewis

    Ockham's Razor, Feb 17, 2007
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Feb 18, 2007
  6. In article <>,
    Rita Ä Berkowitz <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote:

    > Ockham's Razor wrote:
    >
    > > Where can i enquire about dust removal services from Nikon?

    > http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2006/sensor.htm

    Gee, Nikon doesn't list this for purchase.

    carrying a cross."
    Sinclair Lewis

    Ockham's Razor, Feb 18, 2007
  7. Ockham's Razor

    gpaleo Guest

    Ï "Rita A Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá

    > Ockham's Razor wrote:
    >
    >> Where can i enquire about dust removal services from Nikon?

    > http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2006/sensor.htm
    > Rita

    ;-))

    gpaleo, Feb 18, 2007