    any place else.

    Thanks!

    Steve . . .

    Steve King, May 21, 2006

  2. Steve King

    Rich Guest

    You have a far better chance of avoiding dust issues if you use wide
    apertures on good
    lenses than by having to clean them all the time. A recent mag. test
    indicated that at
    wide apertures, some small dust images are basically invisible. Close
    down the lens and
    the dust image becomes far more visible. The only thing I've read (on
    the Canon
    forum on dpreview) is that the 30D appears to have more noise than the
    20D.
    Odd.

    Rich, May 22, 2006