    Hope you enjoy it.

    Best,

    Jeff Alu
    Jeff Alu, Jul 26, 2003

  2. Hans-Georg Michna, Jul 26, 2003

  3. "Jeff Alu" <> wrote in
    news:GqpUa.26785$Ne.399@fed1read03:

    > http://www.animalu.com/pics/photos.htm

    This is great! And a very nice site too.

    --
    Steve Cockrell.

    To reply by e-mail, please de-munge address:

    Replace big "Z"s with small "e"s &
    ".invalid" with ".uk".
    Steve Cockrell, Jul 26, 2003
  4. Jeff Alu

    chibitul Guest

    In article <GqpUa.26785$Ne.399@fed1read03>,
    "Jeff Alu" <> wrote:

    > Hey All, I recently created a short video showing some Dust Devils in action
    > as I chase them in my Jeep. I filmed it using a Minolta D'Image F300
    > camera. Please feel free to come by and check it out:
    >
    > http://www.animalu.com/pics/photos.htm
    >
    > And click on "Dust Devils"
    >
    > Hope you enjoy it.

    Yes, I did engoy it. Great work! The piano track is great too!
    chibitul, Jul 26, 2003
  5. Jeff Alu

    Charlie D Guest

    chibitul <> wrote:

    > In article <GqpUa.26785$Ne.399@fed1read03>,
    > "Jeff Alu" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hey All, I recently created a short video showing some Dust Devils in action
    > > as I chase them in my Jeep. I filmed it using a Minolta D'Image F300
    > > camera. Please feel free to come by and check it out:
    > >
    > > http://www.animalu.com/pics/photos.htm
    > >
    > > And click on "Dust Devils"
    > >
    > > Hope you enjoy it.
    > >

    > Yes, I did enjoy it. Great work! The piano track is great too!

    All I can say is me too, on both counts.

    --
    Charlie Dilks
    Newark, DE USA
    Charlie D, Jul 26, 2003
  6. Jeff Alu

    Val Sharp Guest

    Jeff Alu, on 26/07/03 07:44, wrote:

    > Hey All, I recently created a short video showing some Dust Devils in action
    > as I chase them in my Jeep. I filmed it using a Minolta D'Image F300
    > camera. Please feel free to come by and check it out:
    >
    > http://www.animalu.com/pics/photos.htm
    >
    > And click on "Dust Devils"
    >
    > Hope you enjoy it.

    You're very talented :)

    --
    Regards,
    Val
    Val Sharp, Jul 27, 2003
  7. Jeff Alu

    Evil Homer Guest

    First let me say that it is a pretty cool video, and secondly, that I should
    read before I leap. Why you might ask?? I thought he said "DIRT" devils. I
    had visions of a truck chasing vacuum cleaners around!!!

    Oh well, the new medication will be in next week.

    Evil Homer, Jul 27, 2003
  8. Jeff Alu

    David Lawson Guest

    Cool!!!

    David Lawson, Jul 27, 2003
  9. Jeff Alu

    Kerik Guest

    Kerik, Jul 27, 2003
  10. Jeff Alu

    Browntimdc Guest

    "Jeff Alu" <> wrote in

    > Hey All, I recently created a short video showing some Dust Devils in
    > action as I chase them in my Jeep. I filmed it using a Minolta
    > D'Image F300 camera. Please feel free to come by and check it out:
    >
    > http://www.animalu.com/pics/photos.htm
    >
    > And click on "Dust Devils"
    >
    > Hope you enjoy it.
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > Jeff Alu

    Just when I'm ready to give up on the vast wasteland that is USE[less]NET
    something comes along that makes it all worthwhile. Thanks for reminding
    us what digital multimedia, talent and expression can acheive.

    Tim
    Browntimdc, Jul 28, 2003