    are?

    Thanks

    Sam
    Sam, May 15, 2007

  2. Sam

    Cerebrus Guest

    Yes. Lots of people know this.
    Cerebrus, May 16, 2007

  3. "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Yes. Lots of people know this.

    I know it and I've never taken an exam.
    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 16, 2007
  4. Sam:
    I could be a smart-alec and say that the length of the exam depends on the
    screen size at your testing center, however, the length (time) of the exam
    depends on whether the main language of your country is the same language
    that your exam is offered in, among other factors, such as whether or not you
    have ungraded questions added to it.

    The number of questions you get can vary also. You may or may not get one of
    those exams where you must answer every question in order, and the next
    question is either easier or harder depending on whether you got the previous
    question right or not. I understand you can get as few as twelve questions if
    you have that type of test. Read the FAQ on adaptive questions on the
    Microsoft certification website for more information.

    You can get the length of your exam by signing up for it. You can always
    reschedule your exam for free if you are not ready for it yet. If you are
    ready, does it really matter how much time you have per question as long as
    you have enough time to read it and answer it.

    LarryWestMCSD, May 16, 2007
  5. Sam

    Sam Guest

    Thanks Larry, I've never taken a Microsoft exam and so I have no idea what
    its format like. My impression was that everyone would get a set of equal
    number of questions and a length of time, say 2 hours. Apparently, this is
    not.

    Sam, May 17, 2007