    file type in Windows Explorer, but missing for the movie clips file type. Is
    there any way to grant Windows Explorer access to this information for the
    movie clips file type via some kind of configuration change?
    =?Utf-8?B?SGFuZHNvbWUgUHJpbnRz?=, May 31, 2007

  2. I would like to move this post about Windows Explorer to the Windows XP Help
    and Support group:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/...port&mid=636f2511-ef9c-4c8b-946a-5631283dd391

    Can someone tell me how to do this? Alternatively, is it possible to delete
    the post, and then repost it in the other group?

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFuZHNvbWUgUHJpbnRz?=, Jun 6, 2007