    previous wireless network card, who I had assigned the above IP Address for.

    Many Thanks
    Mansoor Ahmed

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFuc29vciBBaG1lZA==?=, Mar 27, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWFuc29vciBBaG1lZA==?=

    Dave Guest

    if the other one will never be put in the machine then you will never have
    the conflict. to get rid of the message i believe the 'proper' method would
    be to put in the other card and either change it's ip or uninstall it
    properly so the system doesn't keep expecting it to come back. you may be
    able to uninstall it if it has an uninstall utility with it's software also.
    or if you are brave you may be able to search the registry for the ip
    address or the name of the other card and rip it out manually.

    Dave, Mar 28, 2006