    impossible to sift through them all and delete the same songs but with
    slightly different titles and lables....

    Thanks in anticipation....

    the_niner_nation, Oct 27, 2004

  2. the_niner_nation

    °Mike° Guest

    I've never come across a duplicate file deleter that
    actually does the job properly; they are all dangerous.

    On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 13:10:39 +0100, in
    <clo37q$akm$>
    the_niner_nation scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 27, 2004

  3. the_niner_nation

    Alan Guest

    NoClone - find and delete duplicate mp3, photos and any file type:
    http://noclone.net

    Alan, Dec 24, 2004
  4. the_niner_nation

    swat2002

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    I am using Duplicate File Finder to solve this problem…

    Duplicate Finder is very fast in searching duplicate files with good interface. it does CRC32, byte/byte and Same FileName comparisons and allows you to batch mark and batch delete or move the dupes.

    Main view shows all file details so you can combine that with a quick review to be sure you’re not moving or deleting anything you don’t want to. It also have popup resizable picture viewer to view picture files.

    I really like Duplicate Finder. An especially nice touch was when it told me that I was deleting all copies of a file. I tried a few other duplicate file finders and hated them.

    Download now from www.ashisoft.com and see yourself!

    swat2002, Feb 20, 2008
  5. the_niner_nation

    AllanIsKing

    Joined:
    May 20, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Try Directory Report

    I use Directory Report to find my duplicate files
    http://www.file-utilities.com/downloads/wdir.zip

    It can find duplicates based on the same name, size, CRC and/or comparing byte-by-byte

    Easy to use since it looks just the MS-Explorer

    Save your output to text, excel, html and xml

    Plus many more file maintenance functions

    AllanIsKing, Sep 15, 2008
  6. the_niner_nation

    swat2002

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Duplicate File Finder

    Try duplicate finder by Ashisoft. This is very good tool to find and remove duplicate files.

    Download it : ashisoft.com

    swat2002, Jan 10, 2009
  7. the_niner_nation

    jean3167

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    There are some programmes for XP to find duplicate files. I wanted to delete duplicate files I used the programme duplicate finder 2009 for such aim. It helped me. This program is not only for the music, but for all files. And now it is more free place on my PC :)

    FInd here : http:)//)www(.)duplicate-finder-pro(.)com/delete-duplicate-files(.)htm

    jean3167, Sep 11, 2009
  8. the_niner_nation

    antony

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    Duplicate Remover

    Hi,

    I know such utility. Clone Removal is the best solution in this case. It will help you to search for and delete duplicate images, photo and mp3 files. The file names can also be different. It is free utility.

    antony, Dec 1, 2009
  9. the_niner_nation

    antony

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    It is website for Clone Remover moleskinsoft.com

    antony, Dec 1, 2009
  10. the_niner_nation

    Maroon

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    find and remove duplicates

    Advanced Duplicate Finder will be the best assistant in detecting duplicates. It is a small handy utility to find duplicate files and to remove duplicate files. It will help you search duplicate image and photo files, music etc.

    Maroon, Dec 14, 2009
  11. the_niner_nation

    Bonfiglio

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Remove Duplicate Files

    I use Duplicate Finder to remove duplicate files using finder duplicate file from Ashisoft.

    Search : Ashisoft.com

    Bonfiglio, Apr 27, 2010
  12. the_niner_nation

    robert.mcclean

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    any size of data you can manage :)

    hey niner,

    i know its very difficult to manage music collection 20 gb.Sometimes if u have
    huge data scattered especially music files.use some tool that
    manages the duplicate songs.I suggest you duplicate file remover .Its
    from Advanced system optmizer.look u just need to add all ur drives for
    scanning as u got the duplicates u just need to remove all of them , it
    just take few minutes.. wanna download it .

    Try Systweak.com or Download.com to download it :D

    I think it better manage ur songs collection & its safe too.Well u can
    take backup of ur duplicate files as well using this.

    :finger: :ciao:

    robert.mcclean, Jul 15, 2010
  13. the_niner_nation

    taniadayal

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    I have a problem of deleting duplicate files and someone has suggested
    dublicateFilesDeleter

    taniadayal, Nov 30, 2010