  1. Headline says it all - though I seem to have omitted the phrase
    "preferably free".

    Cheers

    Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce, Jun 28, 2010

  2. On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:26:48 +1200, Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce
    <> wrote:

    >Headline says it all - though I seem to have omitted the phrase
    >"preferably free".
    >
    >Cheers

    Hmmm .... also missed out Vista Business.

    Meantime, I'm following a recommendation - Auslogics Duplicate File
    Finder. It does look as if it'll take many many many hours to analyse
    my 1.5TB.

    Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce, Jun 28, 2010

  3. Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce

    Dave Doe Guest

    Dave Doe, Jun 28, 2010
  4. Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce

    victor Guest

    http://www.dupkiller.net/index_en.html

    victor, Jun 28, 2010
  5. Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce

    Sweetpea Guest

    On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:48:26 +1200, Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce wrote:

    > On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:26:48 +1200, Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Headline says it all - though I seem to have omitted the phrase
    >>"preferably free".
    >>
    >>Cheers

    > Hmmm .... also missed out Vista Business.
    >
    > Meantime, I'm following a recommendation - Auslogics Duplicate File
    > Finder. It does look as if it'll take many many many hours to analyse my
    > 1.5TB.

    What he's saying is that he is using the Toy OS - Microsoft WindowsNT 6.0
    and that he's got massive quantities of unorganized crap.

    Sweetpea, Jun 28, 2010
  6. Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce

    Ringtones

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    :star:
    Well I can recommend what i am using , Its Advanced system optimizer a program with Cheap Price and Huge Selection:finger:

    Use its duplicate file remover.Its available on CNET & TUCOWS !!
    ASO is having many other amazing utilities that comes bundled with it.
    Download it & you can check that it speeds up your PC performance !!

    Ciao !!!

    Ringtones, Jul 21, 2010