    amazon.co.uk. Still, anyone know when this set is coming to US, region
    1??

    TIA!

    NYC XYZ, Dec 10, 2004

  2. NYC XYZ

    NYC XYZ Guest

    Gee, how is it that nobody knows? Stupid UK company didn't respond to
    e-mail.

    NYC XYZ, Dec 21, 2004

  3. NYC XYZ

    Bratboy Guest

    Okay, finally got a new NG provider so I can post. You won't find a Final
    episode where they get home because it doesnt exist. There was an earlier
    episode from before the show ended where the kids were tricked into thinking
    they were home but in the end, like I said, it was a trick. The show never
    did actually get em home. Hope that solves your delemma. ;)

    Bratboy, Dec 21, 2004
  4. NYC XYZ

    NYC XYZ Guest

    ....No Final Episode????

    I seem to recall one! Where Venger turned out to be Dungeon Master's
    son or something!

    Anyway...looks like I'll have to buy this Region 2 set, since there's
    no info on Region 1 availability at all....

    NYC XYZ, Dec 29, 2004
  5. NYC XYZ

    Bratboy Guest

    From here : http://www.geocities.com/supreme182/Dungeons.html
    3rd Season (1985-1986)
    #22 Dungeon at the Heart of Dawn
    #23 Citadel of Shadow
    #24 The Timelost
    #25 Odyssey of the 12th Talisman
    #26 The Winds Of Darkness
    #27 Cave of the Fairy Dragons

    Then if go here to read episode descritions:
    http://www.zaksrealm.net/EpisodeGuide.html

    The Cave of the Faerie Dragons
    Tasmira, queen of the Faerie Dragons, is held prisoner by the greedy King
    Varen, who desires the fabulous treasure they guard. Aided by the sassy
    little dragon Amber, the gang must free her and help her people relocate to
    a new home.

    Bratboy, Dec 30, 2004
  6. NYC XYZ

    NYC XYZ Guest

    Hey, thanks again! Handy net-resource, that ref. =)

    Well, I'll post a review of the British discs in March when I get a
    hold of them...don't look like Region 1 is getting them.

    NYC XYZ, Jan 25, 2005