DUN/RAS....NETWORK ADAPTER

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Tim Pleading For HELP, Oct 26, 2003.

  1. I CAUGHT MY 5YR. OLD MY GRANDSON SLAMMING ON THE KEY BOARD
    OF
    MY COMPUTER.....I STOPPED HIM AND TOLD HIM NOT TO PLAY
    WITH IT.
    HE STARTED CRYING, THINKING HE HAD DID SOMETHING
    WRONG....BUT I TOLD HIM TO STOP CRYING, BECAUSE HE DIDN`T
    DO ANY DAMAGE....AT LEAST I DIDN`T THINK SO....BUT HE DID.

    I DON`T KNOW WHAT HE DID,.....BUT WHEN I TRIED TO SIGN ON
    TO AOL, I
    GOT A MESSAGE SAYING....INSTALLING NETWORK ADAPTOR
    FILES,.....THEN
    IT WENT TO A MESSAGE SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT (DUN/RAS
    FILES).
    THEN IT ASK ME TO RESTART MY COMPUTER TO INSTALL THE
    (DUN/RAS FILES)AND THE NETWORK ADAPTERS,.....AND I DID
    THAT.
    WHEN THE COMPUTER RESTARTS,AND I TRY TO SIGN ON TO AOL...I
    GET THE SAME MESSAGES ALL OVER AND OVER,AGAIN.
    WHAT DID MY GRANDSON DO?.....AND WHAT IS (NETWORK
    ADAPTER),AND (DUN RAS) FILES?
    WHAT CAN I DO TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM? I`VE TRIED
    EVERYTHING I COULD THINK OF.I EVEN REINSTALLED AOL, AND
    IT`S STILL DOING THE SAME THING.

    PLEASE!!!!!! ANYBODY RESPOND,AND GIVE ME SOME ADVICE TO
    SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.
    PLEASE!!!!!!........I MISS BEING ONLINE
    ..

    Tim Pleading For HELP, Oct 26, 2003