  1. Guest

    Can anyone send me MCTS latest dumps of paper 70-529,70-526
    , Oct 25, 2007

  2. Montreal MCT Guest

    In honour of Trika:

    Although I appreciate your interest in Microsoft Certification, you should
    know that "brain dumps" and "cheat sheets" are not an authorized way to
    study. When people pass exams by cheating, it devalues the certifications
    for those of us in the community who have passed because of experience with
    the product and studying wiht authorized materials. To find recommended and
    approved study resources for your Microsoft Certification exam, please visit
    the prep guides
    (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/prepare/findexam.mspx). For more
    information on upholding the high standards of MIcrosoft Certification, you
    can watch this Live Meeting:
    (https://www114.livemeeting.com/cc/lmevents/view?id=msft052307lm_AM&pw=ATT7443).

    ....alternately you can e-mail Thomas C. Tips, the keeper of the Braindumps,
    at .

    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
    Visit my blog at http://feeds.feedburner.com/MitchGBlog
    ---

    Montreal MCT, Oct 25, 2007

  3. Dumps are bad, mmkay.

    Learn how to do it. That way, when you have to do it on the job, you
    know how.

    --
    Dustin Harper

    http://www.vistarip.com

    Dustin Harper, Nov 13, 2007
  4. Jony Guest

    Hi,
    i am Jaswinder.. if You had get the dumps of exam 70-526 then plz
    send it to me.......

    Jony, Dec 17, 2007
  5. Blackmetal Guest

    Hey you dude, why don't you study instead?

    Blackmetal, Dec 17, 2007