    exam with highest marks and having good experience please check the
    www.pass4sure.com

    Is this a dump site?
    Jonathan Roberts, Oct 20, 2006

  2. Jonathan Roberts

    Cerebrus Guest

    Jonathan Roberts wrote:

    > Is this a dump site?

    Yep. See the replies to the post. In any case, the name says it all.
    Any site which guarantees passing, is a Br@indump site.
    Cerebrus, Oct 20, 2006

  3. Jonathan Roberts

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Jonathan Roberts" <> wrote in message

    > Is this a dump site?

    Yes Jonathan, IT IS DEFINITELY a dump site.

    I've got a list of sites that appear to be legitimate in two places on
    CertGuard. If the site isn't in that list, you can be almost sure that I
    have not discluded it from being a braindump.

    #1: The CertGuard Forums http://www.certguard.com/forums/topic.asp?TID=270

    #2: The CertGuard Reviews http://www.certguard.com/reviews.asp
    BD[MCNGP], Oct 20, 2006
  4. Jonathan Roberts

    shania

    Joined:
    May 6, 2006
    Messages:
    6
    certifications

    yea its a dump site,i also had a list of dump sites but that are providing alot of material at a very reasonable price.i checked these two selfexamengine,testkingcerts.but i am not able to register myself as i am not getting which ll have better material for me
    shania, Oct 21, 2006