dumps for MCPD

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by amelia amy, Sep 27, 2009.

  1. amelia amy

    amelia amy Guest

    amelia amy, Sep 27, 2009

  2. amelia amy

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day amelia amy did cause the electrons to come together
    and form the following words:

    > i am going to write MCPD exams on Nov,2009.
    > can u get me dumps for 70-528,70-536,70-541

    If we knew how to reach you it would be better easier.

    But for the best dumps for cheating on your exam, pls email out inside man,
    Tom Tips at microsoft... tctips at microsoft.com.

    If you are already registered, please send him you MCP ID and registration
    info and he'll make sure things are as easy as possible for you to get what
    you deserve.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL