    sunil kumar Guest

    can any opne help me with the dumps any one who has cleard
    70-219 recently pls fwd me the dumps

    sunil kumar, Nov 3, 2003

  2. sunil kumar

    Caffeine Fix Guest

    my dumps are at the sewerage treatment plant. you are more than welcome to
    sift through all the dumps in your quest for mine. hint: mine is the one
    with the most aroma emanating from it.

    Caffeine Fix, Nov 3, 2003

  3. sunil kumar

    Rich Guest

    Dumps are cheating, you twit! Don't you dare cheapen my
    well earned certification. Walk the walk and talk the
    talk! Study, build a lab, read a book!

    Rich, Nov 3, 2003
  4. sunil kumar

    Consultant Guest

    this guy, at ms, he will provide you with all the dumps, just dont give out
    his addy, shhhh

    his name is mike phelp, good luck

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2003
  5. sunil kumar

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >can any opne help me with the dumps any one who has cleard
    >70-219 recently pls fwd me the dumps

    If you feel you need 'dumps' in order to pass these exams, then you
    are a complete and utter disgrace. I realize that cheating is not
    applicable in the 'fast food profession', however within IT you will
    find that nowadays, cheats don't prosper -bad luck.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2003
  6. sunil kumar

    Consultant Guest

    so true, #3, so true