    Where can I get good dumps for the new Win2k3 exams?

    Rgds,
    Raul

    Rahul Singh, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Darth 2000

    Darth 2000 Guest

    check up ur ass.
    study for the damn thing like all honest people.
    i hope they change all the questions just as you go for the exam!

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 28

    Darth 2000, Jan 20, 2004

  3. Raul

    Raul Guest

    Hey dumbass!!!
    I know more about Windows and stuff than your entire family and friends put
    together. I'm already a Win2k3 certified professional, need these for one of
    my bro.

    Raul, Jan 20, 2004
  4. If you know so damn much then you teach him instead of helping him cheat.

    =?Utf-8?B?dGVjaGdybA==?=, Jan 20, 2004
  5. Brat

    Brat Guest

    lol nah... funny thing is... the dipshit OP is letting his own brother
    belittle his certification!

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 20, 2004
  6. >Hey dumbass!!!
    >I know more about Windows and stuff than your entire family and friends put
    >together. I'm already a Win2k3 certified professional, need these for one of
    >my bro.

    Hey Fuckwit!!!

    You're an assfucker.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 20, 2004
  7. Apparently you didn't read the disclosure statement before your W2K3 exams.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Jan 20, 2004
  8. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> Hey dumbass!!!
    >> I know more about Windows and stuff than your entire family and
    >> friends put together. I'm already a Win2k3 certified professional,
    >> need these for one of my bro.

    > Hey Fuckwit!!!
    >
    > You're an assfucker.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    You know, having not seen you post in a while, I was getting askeered that
    Ms. Skye might had shoved her might ASSets in your face and frightened you
    away with a lawsuit or something.

    --
    Fris "But then I sobered up" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 20, 2004
  9. >You know, having not seen you post in a while, I was getting askeered that
    >Ms. Skye might had shoved her might ASSets in your face and frightened you
    >away with a lawsuit or something.

    Been Skiing - no broken legs, arms or anything else, hee, hee!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 20, 2004
  10. >Apparently you didn't read the disclosure statement before your W2K3 exams.

    You mean it can read!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 20, 2004
  11. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Hey Dinkyman!!

    I know more "stuff" about the "stuff" that you claim "stuff" you know
    about! Now scram before I go over there and show you some "stuff"!

    Rowdy Y.
    <image.jpg>
    Rowdy shows Raul the "stuff" his middle finger is made of!
    </image.jpg>

    "Raul" <> wrote in news:O0DGjm03DHA.1760
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 20, 2004
  12. MSGuru

    MSGuru Guest

    Thats the most lame fucking excuse ever.

    Its like saying the cat ate my homework sheet.

    MSGuru, Jan 20, 2004
  13. JaR

    JaR Guest

    "Raul" <> wrote in message
    > Hey dumbass!!!
    > I know more about Windows and stuff than your entire family and friends

    put
    > together. I'm already a Win2k3 certified professional,

    And yet, you still post a test to an active newsgroup. Yes, obviously very
    knowlegable.

    need these for one of
    > my bro.

    If you really wanted to help, show him how to help himself. Oh, but then you
    didn't know that, either, did you?

    Luser.

    JaR
    Disgusted Thug

    JaR, Jan 20, 2004
  14. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    oh yeah, well, im smarter then your entire family and friends and your
    neighbors and their families all put together. my bro can buy his own sh@t

    Consultant, Jan 20, 2004
  15. JaR

    JaR Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > oh yeah, well, im smarter then your entire family and friends and your
    > neighbors and their families all put together. my bro can buy his own sh@t

    Are not!

    JaR, Jan 20, 2004
  16. Darth 2000

    Darth 2000 Guest

    I bet Rahul wasn't expecting to get his ass whipped by calling me a
    dumbass!!
    I knoew i didn't have to reply to that lowlife after calling me a dumbass.
    Thanks guys :D

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 28