    I would appreciate a response, an apology and if it keeps happening some
    compensation.
    Thank you.
    johnsutherland, May 22, 2005

  2. johnsutherland

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "johnsutherland" <> wrote in
    message news:4290c37d$...
    > What is going on? Can you please stop disconnecting me after 20 minutes.
    > Its really inconvenient and I,m paying for this crap.
    > I would appreciate a response, an apology and if it keeps happening some
    > compensation.
    > Thank you.

    Another clueless poster. Hey, John - this *isn't* your ISP!
    Toolman Tim, May 22, 2005

  3. johnsutherland wrote:

    > What is going on? Can you please stop disconnecting me after 20 minutes. Its

    Oops. Sorry. Should be all better, now.

    Say, isn't your last payment late?

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, May 22, 2005
  4. johnsutherland

    neville Guest

    Clueless? I want to talk to your supervisor.I presume you have a phone
    number to contact.
    What kind of customer service is that!

    neville, May 22, 2005
  5. johnsutherland

    neville Guest

    Bollocks

    neville, May 22, 2005
  6. johnsutherland

    clot Guest

    Back from your adventures, then?

    I do hope you kept away from these big fans!
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/3225784.stm

    clot, May 22, 2005
  7. johnsutherland

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > johnsutherland wrote:
    >
    >> What is going on? Can you please stop disconnecting me after 20 minutes.
    >> Its

    > Oops. Sorry. Should be all better, now.
    >
    > Say, isn't your last payment late?

    You're right! I haven't seen it yet...
    Toolman Tim, May 22, 2005
  8. johnsutherland

    doS Guest

    What is going on? Can you please stop disconnecting me after 20 minutes. Its
    really inconvenient and I,m paying for this crap.
    I would appreciate a response, an apology and if it keeps happening some
    constipation .
    Thank you.

    doS, May 22, 2005
  9. "doS" <> wrote in message
    > What is going on? Can you please stop disconnecting me after 20 minutes.
    > Its
    > really inconvenient and I,m paying for this crap.
    > I would appreciate a response, an apology and if it keeps happening some
    > constipation .
    > Thank you.

    How about eating nothing but lard for a week?

    **SS**
    secret squiddle, May 22, 2005
  10. johnsutherland

    doS Guest

    Ok, send your mum over....

    doS, May 22, 2005
  11. johnsutherland

    Old Gringo Guest

    johnsutherland wrote:
    > What is going on? Can you please stop disconnecting me after 20 minutes. Its
    > really inconvenient and I,m paying for this crap.
    > I would appreciate a response, an apology and if it keeps happening some
    > compensation.
    > Thank you.

    Checking with your ISP, it appears as though they are going to have
    to install a nickel coin adapter to your PC main case. This is
    required because you are running Windows OS. After the installation
    you will be able to add additional nickels to lighten you up time.
    Good Luck

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, May 22, 2005
  12. Toolman Tim wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> johnsutherland wrote:

    >>> What is going on? Can you please stop disconnecting me after 20 minutes.
    >>> Its

    >> Oops. Sorry. Should be all better, now.

    >> Say, isn't your last payment late?

    > You're right! I haven't seen it yet...

    Well, c'mon, Tim...we can't just be *giving* this stuff away, now, can
    we? </rhetorical question>

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, May 22, 2005
  13. johnsutherland

    clot Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > johnsutherland wrote:
    >> What is going on? Can you please stop disconnecting me after 20
    >> minutes. Its really inconvenient and I,m paying for this crap.
    >> I would appreciate a response, an apology and if it keeps happening
    >> some compensation.
    >> Thank you.
    >>

    > Checking with your ISP, it appears as though they are going to have
    > to install a nickel coin adapter to your PC main case. This is
    > required because you are running Windows OS. After the installation
    > you will be able to add additional nickels to lighten you up time.
    > Good Luck

    That's expensive. My ISP's coin box only requires an old 1d.
    clot, May 22, 2005
  14. johnsutherland

    Scraggy Guest

    clot wrote:

    > That's expensive. My ISP's coin box only requires an old 1d.

    That's Dinari George, before you ask ;-)
    --
    Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into a even
    smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose
    Scraggy, May 22, 2005
  15. johnsutherland

    clot Guest

    Scraggy wrote:
    > clot wrote:
    >

    >> That's expensive. My ISP's coin box only requires an old 1d.

    > That's Dinari George, before you ask ;-)

    Hmm! £.s.d.
    clot, May 22, 2005
  16. I connect to the internet. I look for support desk I find this.This is a
    support desk for my isp.DUUUHHHH!
    Now **** off whoever you are while I find out who the supervisor is.

    johnsutherland, May 22, 2005
  17. johnsutherland

    neville Guest

    I can spell all kinds of different words.
    "johnsutherland" <> wrote in
    message news:4290d496$...

    neville, May 22, 2005
  18. johnsutherland

    clot Guest

    Hi John. If you are serious, this is not your ISP's support centre but a
    newsgroup on usenet!

    clot, May 22, 2005
  19. johnsutherland

    Pilbs Guest

    "johnsutherland" <> wrote in
    message news:4290d496$...

    >I connect to the internet. I look for support desk I find this.This is a
    >support desk for my isp.DUUUHHHH!

    No it isn't! Where does it say helpdesk.wannado?
    Pilbs, May 22, 2005
  20. ???

    johnsutherland, May 22, 2005