  1. Chrissy

    Chrissy Guest

    What is a dump? what is the pass mark for the mcse?

    Chrissy, May 27, 2004

  2. Chrissy

    Guest Guest

    a dump is what i take most mornings and a couple of
    spanstics out ther use to study with but you learn more
    hearing me talk as you like my ass

    Guest, May 27, 2004

  3. Chrissy a dump is a selection of the questions with Answer that MS ask you in the MCP MCSA and MCSE test
    its like a cheat sheet
    in regard to your other post about preparing for the MCSE if you have little or no experience with 2000 or 2003 operating systems or Infrastructure ( DNS WINS DHCP Acitve directory ) its best if you take a few of the MCSE course's with a registered Training centre ( they are expensive but can be worth it ) try an resist just doing the brain dumps as it wont do you any good if you do get a job in IT
    knowing the answer on paper and knowing how to fix and stop the problem are to different things
    Regard
    Dave
    MCS

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2ZWc3MA==?=, May 27, 2004
  4. Chrissy

    Hout Bay Guest

    Braindumps are where people take the exams, and then disseminate the
    information across the internet by means of pdf docs etc. Some companies
    sell these so called braindumps. Basically it is like getting to see the
    questions (almost word for word) before the exam and then using this
    information to pass the exams. The problem is that unless you actually have
    a hands on working knowledge of the products, you will be found out
    (probably at the interview stage).

    Dave's advice is excellent.
    Barry
    www.i2ko.com

    Hout Bay, May 27, 2004

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2hyaXNzeQ==?=, May 28, 2004
  6. Thanks for your response. I appreciate it.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q0hyaXNzeQ==?=, May 28, 2004
  7. Chrissy

    Consultant Guest

    a dump is the passage of excrement from your bowels.

    Consultant, May 28, 2004