    download button.

    If you have any request just fill the form on the site..

    Enjoy..
    in da club, Jan 2, 2008

  2. in da club

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Dump Search Engine, It will be your best web site | http://exams.googletoad.com

    "in da club" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Enjoy..

    a$$f|_|ck3r
    CBIC, Jan 2, 2008

  3. Re: Dump Search Engine, It will be your best web site | http://exams.googletoad.com

    "in da club" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > http://exams.googletoad.com
    >
    > Just write your exam number or general phrase
    > (70-227,642-642,cisco,oracle etc.) and hit the search button.
    >

    > Choose your dump (actualtests,pass4sure) , click detail page and
    > click
    > download button.
    >

    > If you have any request just fill the form on the site..
    >

    > Enjoy..

    Cool!

    Now just reply to this thread with your name and MCP number and I will
    handle the rest!

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 2, 2008
  4. in da club

    kpg* Guest

    Re: Dump Search Engine, It will be your best web site | http://exams.googletoad.com

    Why do you think they call it dumps?

    Just say 'No' to dumps.

    This is your brain, this is your brain on dumps.

    Doing dumps is the leading cause of blindness.

    ....and hair will grow on your palms.

    and you'll smell funny.
    kpg*, Jan 2, 2008
  5. Re: Dump Search Engine, It will be your bestEST web site | http://www.certguard.com

    I love the easy ones:
    http://www.certguard.com/search.asp?Site=exams.googletoad.com

    Thanks in da club, but CertGuard has something 100000000X better. We
    actually tell people that your site isn't worth their time.

    BR,
    --
    CertGuard
    www.CertGuard.com

    Support your local MCT: http://www.certguard.com/mct/mct2008/

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 3, 2008
  6. Re: Dump Search Engine, It will be your best web site | http://exams.googletoad.com

    in da club <> wrote in news:cafc612a-ea78-4e8d-b25a-
    :

    > googletoad

    Interesting... You distribute useless and illegal dumps, AND infringe on
    Google's copyright at the same time. This site should have a long life
    expectancy :p
    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 4, 2008
  7. Re: Dump Search Engine, It will be your best web site | http://exams.googletoad.com

    "Red Swingline Stapler" <> wrote in message
    > in da club <> wrote in news:cafc612a-ea78-4e8d-b25a-
    > :
    >
    >> googletoad

    > Interesting... You distribute useless and illegal dumps, AND infringe on
    > Google's copyright at the same time. This site should have a long life
    > expectancy :p

    Stupidity breeds cluelessness.
    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 5, 2008
  8. Re: Dump Search Engine, It will be your best web site | http://exams.googletoad.com

    "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in message

    > "Red Swingline Stapler" <> wrote in message
    > > in da club <> wrote in news:cafc612a-ea78-4e8d-b25a-
    > > :
    > >
    > >> googletoad

    > > Interesting... You distribute useless and illegal dumps, AND infringe on
    > > Google's copyright at the same time. This site should have a long life
    > > expectancy :p
    > >

    > Stupidity breeds cluelessness.

    Huh? /grin.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 5, 2008
  9. in da club

    kpg* Guest

    Re: Dump Search Engine, It will be your best web site | http://exams.googletoad.com

    > Huh? /grin.

    I knew it.
    kpg*, Jan 7, 2008
  10. Re: Dump Search Engine, It will be your best web site | http://exams.googletoad.com

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message

    > > Huh? /grin.

    > I knew it.

    It was no secret ;)
    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 8, 2008