    Vista) using regsvr32, I get the 'registration succeeded' message. But, when
    try to insert the filter from 'Insert Filters' list in GraphEdit.exe, the
    dump filter is not seen in the list.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2F1cmFiaA==?=, Nov 1, 2006

  2. I suspect this is related to the well documented limitation that prevents a
    64-bit program from calling a 32-bit DLL. But it could also be because there
    are two versions of regsvr32 - a 64bit one and a 32bit one.

    You really need to contact the folks who make GraphEdit. They're your best
    resource for resolving this.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 1, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U2F1cmFiaA==?=

    jabloomf1230 Guest

    Download GSpot (http://www.headbands.com/gspot/)and see if dump.ax shows
    up in the list of codecs on your system. I've never tried using it with
    GraphEdit, but even though the file exists, GSpot shows it as missing on
    my Win XP x64 system.

    Also, make sure you use the right version of regsvr32.exe. There's one
    in c:\windows\system32 and one in c:\windows\sysWOW64 (search if you
    don't believe me and they are not the same). The latter is the
    registration utility for 32 bit files, but the former is the program
    that windows defaults to, if you don't specify a full path. The 64 bit
    version will not generate an error with a 32 bit file, but it doesn't
    register the file properly either.

    jabloomf1230, Nov 1, 2006