    characteristics. Removing these may let the e-mail through the filter.>)

    WELL DUH!, of course it contains spam, that's what I was complaining
    about, you and your let anyone open and account to spam others service.
    Who Am I, Sep 12, 2005

  2. Who Am I

    daemon9 Guest

    Piss off.

    We don't want a running commentary on peoples spam email.

    -d9

    daemon9, Sep 12, 2005

  3. In article <>,
    daemon9 <> wrote:

    >Piss off.
    >
    >We don't want a running commentary on peoples spam email.
    >
    >-d9
    >
    >On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:38:20 +1200, Who Am I wrote:
    >
    >> Got a spam/scam (nigerian type... blah blah blah) with the return
    >> address being a hotmail one, thought I would limit the tossers ability
    >> to scam people (in a minor way) and send a copy off to
    >>
    >> What do I get back
    >>

    >> ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
    >>
    >> (reason: 550 5.7.1 <Your e-mail was rejected by an anti-spam content
    >> filter on gateway (131.107.3.124).Reason...uage, graphics, or spam-like
    >> characteristics. Removing these may let the e-mail through the filter.>)
    >>

    >> WELL DUH!, of course it contains spam, that's what I was complaining
    >> about, you and your let anyone open and account to spam others service.

    Some people do not take kindly to any criticism of the creator of
    Dimdows...
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Sep 13, 2005
  4. Who Am I

    H.O.G Guest

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:46:56 +1200, daemon9 <> spoke
    these fine words:

    >On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:38:20 +1200, Who Am I wrote:
    >
    >> Got a spam/scam (nigerian type... blah blah blah) with the return
    >> address being a hotmail one, thought I would limit the tossers ability
    >> to scam people (in a minor way) and send a copy off to
    >>
    >> What do I get back
    >>

    >> ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
    >>
    >> (reason: 550 5.7.1 <Your e-mail was rejected by an anti-spam content
    >> filter on gateway (131.107.3.124).Reason...uage, graphics, or spam-like
    >> characteristics. Removing these may let the e-mail through the filter.>)
    >>

    >> WELL DUH!, of course it contains spam, that's what I was complaining
    >> about, you and your let anyone open and account to spam others service.

    ><top-posting fixed>
    >
    >Piss off.
    >
    >We don't want a running commentary on peoples spam email.

    Odd.

    I thought it was a rather humerous thing, and fully ontopic in the
    group.

    What problem do you have with the OP?

    --
    Note to all:
    Please excuse the loser stalker trolls that are currently following me

    This includes turnip head Shane (http://tinypic.com/dnd4li.jpg),
    ex-con Misfit, and their wee girlfriends Shannon and Brendan.

    They are attention seeking trolls, with no life outside Usenet, where
    they never post anything relevant and spend all day looking for people
    to follow around like pathetic little dogs. You would think that maybe
    one day they'll grow up and get a life, but I don't hold high hopes.

    Please accept my apologies in advance for the increase in noise to
    signal these little pissant faggots create.
    H.O.G, Sep 13, 2005
  5. Who Am I

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Who Am I <> wrote in news:Who-C8F946.08382013092005@mu-
    relay1.massey.ac.nz:

    > hought I would limit the tossers ability
    > to scam people (in a minor way) and send a copy off to

    That never ever works.

    See Spamcop.net
    SpamCop parses reported email, sending warning information to the internet
    service provider responsible for hosting the services used by the spammer
    (web sites and email sending sites). SpamCop also uses the information to
    generate SpamCop's free blocking list.

    Unfortunately, this is an ongoing battle. Spammers adapt quickly and
    persistently. Report spam and help SpamCop turn the tide. SpamCop makes
    this otherwise slow and technical task quick and easy.

    The SpamCop reporting service is free.

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Sep 13, 2005
  6. T'was the Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:38:20 +1200 when I remembered Who Am I
    <> saying something like this:

    >WELL DUH!, of course it contains spam, that's what I was complaining
    >about, you and your let anyone open and account to spam others service.

    Zip the spam email, then send it to them:)
    --
    Cheers,

    Waylon Kenning.
    Waylon Kenning, Sep 13, 2005
  7. Who Am I

    Who Am I Guest

    In article <Xns96D0EC7F98479daveytaynospamplshot@203.97.37.6>,
    Dave Taylor <> wrote:

    > Who Am I <> wrote in news:Who-C8F946.08382013092005@mu-
    > relay1.massey.ac.nz:
    >
    > > hought I would limit the tossers ability
    > > to scam people (in a minor way) and send a copy off to

    > That never ever works.
    >
    > See Spamcop.net
    > SpamCop parses reported email, sending warning information to the internet
    > service provider responsible for hosting the services used by the spammer
    > (web sites and email sending sites). SpamCop also uses the information to
    > generate SpamCop's free blocking list.
    >
    > Unfortunately, this is an ongoing battle. Spammers adapt quickly and
    > persistently. Report spam and help SpamCop turn the tide. SpamCop makes
    > this otherwise slow and technical task quick and easy.
    >
    > The SpamCop reporting service is free.

    I do use spamcop, however when I have an email with a reply address to
    the likes of yahoo, hotmail, etc it does not automatically send a spam
    complaint to them. In general I have had heaps of success sending these
    complaint directly too and having the reply to address closed.

    I know its a loosing battle, but its a damn sight better than giving up
    and doing nothing. The more people who take action against spammers the
    quicker we get rid of the scum sucking wankers.
    Who Am I, Sep 13, 2005
  8. Who Am I

    Who Am I Guest

    In article <>,
    daemon9 <> wrote:

    > Piss off.
    >
    > We don't want a running commentary on peoples spam email.
    >
    > -d9

    Then don't read it.
    Who Am I, Sep 13, 2005
  9. Who Am I

    Jennings Guest

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:26:18 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

    > Some people do not take kindly to any criticism of the creator of
    > Dimdows...

    Like your any better ...

    Jennings, Sep 14, 2005
  10. In article <>,
    Jennings <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:26:18 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    >

    >> Some people do not take kindly to any criticism of the creator of
    >> Dimdows...

    >Like your any better ...

    Like my any better what?
    Lawrence D¹Oliveiro, Sep 14, 2005