  1. CLICK HERE

    CLICK HERE Guest

    is a laptop as fast as a desktop, generally speaking.?

    CLICK HERE, Apr 8, 2007

  2. CLICK HERE

    Ernie Werbel Guest

    I remember back about 5+ years ago when the laptops were a generation or two behind the desktop specs (PII vs PIII for example) but now I have been amazed at the power I have seen in laptops these days. As far as I can tell, the technology has gotten to the point that laptops are more or less at equal level with desktops.

    Ernie

    Ernie Werbel, Apr 15, 2007