Dumb Q time: self paced preparations

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Ka Kwok, Nov 18, 2003.

  1. Ka Kwok

    Ka Kwok Guest

    Hi, first off, congrat to Anbu and others. I've just tried
    for my first ever cert and flunked.
    I'm just trying to figure out why.
    Prior to preparations, I've ensure that I've gotten at
    least 90% proficiency with all my modules. I'm just
    wondering though whether I'm studying the right things.
    I was studying for a 70210 and according to the syllabus
    that I've got, I should be ready for it. On going through
    the exam, I've found that a lot of what I've studied for
    didn't really seem to apply.
    The 70210 that I was going through had 13 modules.
    The 70210 on technet had three courses.
    So what's the difference.

    I really didn't care at first but now I'm PO'ed and
    looking for someone's throat to tear out.

    All the best,

    Ka.

    Ka Kwok, Nov 18, 2003