Dumb People?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ben, Aug 2, 2004.

  1. Ben

    Ben Guest

    No work to do today, just browsing through some of the posts I missed Friday
    afternoon & over the weekend, and I noticed something...

    Is it me, or are people getting dumber? Questions such as "I AM MCP OR
    MCSE?" (posted Friday) makes me wonder how people manage to get themselves
    dressed in the mornings, let alone pass an MCSE exam! I wouldn't be suprised
    if soon, we start to see questions such as "how do I put socks on? and which
    foot does my left shoe go on?"

    How do we solve this problem? I think Mitch's post last week on "Pain,
    Stupidity, and the Death Penalty" would be a good start!

    Oh and just refreshed the NG and found another dumbass "I WANT TO BUY MCSE
    TO GET TO AMERICA. WHAT IS THE COST IN US DOLLORS?"

    ;-P

    --
    Ben

    IT Professional, MCP 70-210
    "On my way to becoming fully certifiable!"
    Ben, Aug 2, 2004

  2. Ben

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Ben" <> wrote in message
    > No work to do today, just browsing through some of the posts I missed

    Friday
    > afternoon & over the weekend, and I noticed something...
    >
    > Is it me, or are people getting dumber? Questions such as "I AM MCP OR
    > MCSE?" (posted Friday) makes me wonder how people manage to get themselves
    > dressed in the mornings, let alone pass an MCSE exam! I wouldn't be

    suprised
    > if soon, we start to see questions such as "how do I put socks on? and

    which
    > foot does my left shoe go on?"
    >
    > How do we solve this problem? I think Mitch's post last week on "Pain,
    > Stupidity, and the Death Penalty" would be a good start!
    >
    > Oh and just refreshed the NG and found another dumbass "I WANT TO BUY MCSE
    > TO GET TO AMERICA. WHAT IS THE COST IN US DOLLORS?"

    Many of these posts are likely to be from trolls.
    Andy Foster, Aug 2, 2004

  3. Ben

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ben" <> wrote in

    > No work to do today, just browsing through some of the posts I missed
    > Friday afternoon & over the weekend, and I noticed something...
    >
    > Is it me, or are people getting dumber? Questions such as "I AM MCP OR
    > MCSE?" (posted Friday) makes me wonder how people manage to get
    > themselves dressed in the mornings, let alone pass an MCSE exam! I
    > wouldn't be suprised if soon, we start to see questions such as "how
    > do I put socks on? and which foot does my left shoe go on?"
    >
    > How do we solve this problem? I think Mitch's post last week on "Pain,
    > Stupidity, and the Death Penalty" would be a good start!
    >
    > Oh and just refreshed the NG and found another dumbass "I WANT TO BUY
    > MCSE TO GET TO AMERICA. WHAT IS THE COST IN US DOLLORS?"
    >
    > ;-P

    they pretty much allow just about anyone on the net these days. it's sad,
    isn't it?

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    ---