  1. Did any of you folks who ordered this actually get it?
    This has become quite a mystery. Is it out or is it not?
    I'd love to put in my order if it's available.

    Dr. Speedbyrd:>, Aug 2, 2003

  2. "Dr. Speedbyrd:>" <> wrote in message
    > Did any of you folks who ordered this actually get it?
    > This has become quite a mystery. Is it out or is it not?
    > I'd love to put in my order if it's available.

    I ordered a copy from Amazon late last night and my order status is now in
    the "shipping soon" phase. I guess that guarantees me a copy? I thought
    that it might ship today, but I guess Amazon doesn't ship on Saturday. With
    luck and hope, maybe I'll get shipping confirmation early on Monday 8/4 and
    have it in my hands toward the end of the week.

    It's me, Billy., Aug 2, 2003

  3. Dr. Speedbyrd:>

    TSKO Guest

    Digitalbits.com said it was delayed again......for unknown reasons.....

    TSKO, Aug 2, 2003
  4. Is anyone else beginning to wonder if the Digital Bits printed a rumor
    rather than a fact, and that the rumor was then picked up by others and
    that this whole thing is just a big old bunch of BS? There are too many
    copies that have already gone out for this thing to have been
    "cancelled". And remember, they never used the word "recalled". I
    smell a dead herring here, frankly, and if it proves to be that, then
    the Digital Bits has some explaining to do.

    visit www.haineshisway.com

    Brockhurst Pertwee, Aug 3, 2003
  5. Dr. Speedbyrd:>

    Guest

    Received my copy today from DVDPacific (!) I just checked the Amazon
    site and see that they now show "Out of Stock" for the title.

    , Aug 4, 2003
  6. Dr. Speedbyrd:>

    SDamien3 Guest

    got mine today too, though I was concerned the lack of an e-mail confirmation
    meant a recall.... but, lo and behold, it's here.

    cheerios,
    steven

    "The Han Solo I grew up with would never have let Greedo get the jump on him."

    SDamien3, Aug 4, 2003