    My mother board dosn't have a AGP slot...

    So could some one tell me what kind of PCI slot video card would be good to
    buy that would give me what I wont.
    Gazzer, Aug 21, 2003

  2. Gazzer

    Billy Guest

    What brand motherboard do you have and what happens if you set the
    BIOS to PCI video first?

    "Gazzer" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I'm trying to hook up two monitors on my Windows XP system.
    > I have an on board video card and I installed a S3 Trio64v2 video

    card.

    Billy, Aug 21, 2003

  3. Gazzer

    nemo Guest

    Gazzer <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I'm trying to hook up two monitors on my Windows XP system.
    > I have an on board video card and I installed a S3 Trio64v2 video card.
    > yes the on board video card disabled it's self.
    > My mother board dosn't have a AGP slot...
    >
    > So could some one tell me what kind of PCI slot video card would be good

    > buy that would give me what I wont.

    Duel monitors??? Like in "Choose your weapons!" :eek:) Handy for computer
    games I should think!

    Noah Fence (two puns - that's all it's worth - 2d.) but it's "dual."

    Serious bit: Watch out for a PC magazine reviewing video cards. You'll be
    able to see which ones support dual monitors.
    nemo, Aug 25, 2003