    the same as the old one? Why was it recalled?

    Thanks!
    Jeff

    Jeffman316, Aug 7, 2004

  2. Jeffman316

    Richard C. Guest

    I got one the day it came out too.

    You mean it has STILL not been released?

    ======================
    "Jeffman316" <> wrote in message
    : I was able to get several copies of DUEL on DVD from Amazon before
    : the first release was recalled.
    :
    : I sold all of them but one that I kept for myself. Will the new
    release be

    Richard C., Aug 8, 2004

  3. Jeffman316

    Mark Guest

    Jeffman316 <> wrote:

    >I was able to get several copies of DUEL on DVD from Amazon before
    >the first release was recalled.
    >
    >I sold all of them but one that I kept for myself. Will the new release be
    >the same as the old one? Why was it recalled?
    >
    >Thanks!
    >Jeff

    I found the truck on the street on a bike ride in Burbank recently.
    The pics are at http://www.mavn.us/duel/duel.htm .
    Notice the "California Historical Vehicle" plate.
    Wonder if it gets a discount on commercial truck insurance.
    Maybe it's a "double", but it looks pretty authentic to me.

    Remove gibberish from my email address to reply.

    Mark, Aug 11, 2004
  4. Jeffman316

    Black Locust Guest

    In article <%XRSc.16909$gd1.7275@trndny05>, "BIG JOE :\)" <>
    wrote:

    > --
    > ---
    > Are you looking for other couples/singles in your area to hookup and have
    > fun with?
    > Why not try our singles/swingers pages. 100% FREE! NO BullShit / NO CREDIT
    > CARDS
    >
    > http://acc17901.com/public/swingers/index.htm

    Let's take this piece of shit flood spammer down.
    --
    BL

    Black Locust, Aug 13, 2004
  5. Jeffman316

    J. Tyler Guest

    Jeffman316 <> wrote in message news:<Xns953DDEBF270CAslapnutsrulehotmailc@216.196.97.142>...

    > I was able to get several copies of DUEL on DVD from Amazon before
    > the first release was recalled.
    >
    > I sold all of them but one that I kept for myself. Will the new release be
    > the same as the old one? Why was it recalled?

    This page has some screenshots of a likely reason...

    http://bmnr10.tripod.com/duel_sounds.htm

    The crew and director are visible by mistake in various scenes.
    Spielberg even talks about it on the DVD, but fails to mention all of
    the bloopers.

    JT

    J. Tyler, Aug 14, 2004
  6. Jeffman316

    Steve K. Guest

    Jeffman316 <> wrote in message
    >>I sold all of them but one that I kept for myself. Will the new release be
    >>the same as the old one?

    Exactly the same. Identical.

    J. Tyler wrote:
    > This page has some screenshots of a likely reason...
    >
    > http://bmnr10.tripod.com/duel_sounds.htm
    >
    > The crew and director are visible by mistake in various scenes.
    > Spielberg even talks about it on the DVD, but fails to mention all of
    > the bloopers.

    Most likely NOT the reason to hold the DVD back.

    Steve K., Aug 15, 2004